[Recruitng] [TKT] The Knights Templar

• Hello Chivalry Players! I’m Boris, Commander of The Knights Templar, a new Chivalry clan looking for new members.
    Here is some information about us…

Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Lore

Officially endorsed by the Roman Catholic Church around 1129, the Order became a favored charity throughout Christendom and grew rapidly in membership and power. Templar knights, in their distinctive white mantles with a red cross, were among the most skilled fighting units of the Crusades.

The red cross that the Templars wore on their robes was a symbol of martyrdom, and to die in combat was considered a great honor that assured a place in heaven.

Their Motto:

Latin: Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam.
    English: Not unto us, O Lord, not unto us, but unto thy Name give glory.

Attire: White Mantle with a red cross.

Now brought into the chivalry universe, The Knights Templar aim to destroy their foes with an unprecedented force not to be trifled with!

We are a friendly community with players of all skills, So please if you would like to join simply add [TKT] Boris on steam.

Teamspeak: vs25.tserverhq.com:6035
    Server coming soon…

• Mod

Great to see new clans sprouting! Here’s a clan tag suggestion, most Chivalry clans use special characters as their tags:

†Ƙ† | Player123

• Uhh, another knights templar?

• you guys are welcome to scrim lg

• That’s the sixth Templar and the third Knights Templar clan if I’m not mistaken

• @afiNity:

That’s the sixth Templar and the third Knights Templar clan if I’m not mistaken

To be honest mate I don’t need a fucking statement on how many clans use the same name… Thanks anyway

• Mod

Although pointing out there are similar clans makes sense - whilst they can have the same name, if they use the same clan tags then there going to be issues with accusations of impersonating existing clans etc., so it’s something to be aware of :)

• looking to join

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.