Annoying parry glitch.

• I am sure everyone has had this happen to them before, it happens to me very often.

Me and a teammate are standing next to each other. An enemy starts a swing at us, starting from my teammate’s side.
    My teammate parries the enemies attack, assumedly protecting me as well, seeing as I am behind him in relation to the enemies attack.

But then I get hit anyway. SO annoying.

I am sure it has to do with client side hit detection. His game thinks it hit me before the swing was parried by my teammate, and since I don’t parry it sends me the hit.

I am not sure there would be an easy way to fix this, but it really bothers me and I am sure it bothers a lot of others as well. I would say it happens to me an average of once a game, maybe a little less, so it’s obviously a pretty big problem.

• Happens to me very often.

It’s like weapon tracers continue after a succesful parry/block.

• i think it’s like the top of the tracer that goes far enough when they parry it. LIke they stop it but unfortunately not soon enough for the tracer to wrap around far enough.

• yeb its one of those things that destroys the teamfight experience.
    It mostly happens on greatsword drags but the force is also strong with broadsword stabs
    Since we talk about tracers we may as well mention how its totaly random wether a weapon passes through a tree or not.

• The worst is when I overhead maul someone, they parry, and my teammate’s head explodes because he was standing behind the intended target.

• In line with what you guys said, I should mention that the same problem occurs when there is a tree between you and an enemy, and he swings at the tree. Often times it will make the sound like it hit the tree, and the blade will stop, but I take damage any way.

On a slightly different note, another glitch I hate is when someone swings at you and misses, then he hits the ground or a wall, and you hear the thump sound. He should enter recovery because his blade presumably hit a wall, so I start an attack, but somehow he combos and I end up getting hit if I can’t FTP fast enough.

• See all these thing all the time. The best is when you are in a tight corridor with objects everywhere, which doesn’t even let your flail swing properly, yet the vanguard with the biggest sword in the game charge attacks through everything and everyone.

• @FartTender:

On a slightly different note, another glitch I hate is when someone swings at you and misses, then he hits the ground or a wall, and you hear the thump sound. He should enter recovery because his blade presumably hit a wall, so I start an attack, but somehow he combos and I end up getting hit if I can’t FTP fast enough.

Yeah I hate this as well, always happens when somebody’s reverse hits the floor on duelyard or something.

• result of bad netcoding, this needs to be fixed lol

• Mod

This bugs existed for ages. I thought they just couldn’t fix it because it’s far too complex.

• That’s why I decide to parry anyway in these circumstances :/ I just don’t trust the game or my teammates :)