Stamina

• Ok even as a casual noob I notice the lack of stamina effect. Competitive players complain about it for the 1vN effect where they are screwed. But even noob 1 on 1 I fight one guy and one of us runs out of stamina quickly ending an otherwise interesting duel (with no feints), so surely raising stamina by 20% at least would be a good change. And I am all for increasing the cost of dodge by 15% to compensate for that raise.

• Stamina drain 2 stronk

maul stam drain duels are the future

• just change parry negotiation, parrying should not be as punishable as it is now. I don’t mind if I have to pay more stamina for feints, dodge and missed strikes, but I don’t see why my perfect parries gets punished.

• Because it would be unrealistic!

• but nostam dodge meta is fun

• Global Moderator

Buffing the total stamina everyone has won’t really be a good idea. Fighting MAA would be even more annoying.

Just make it less punishing for parries.

• @lemonater47:

Buffing the total stamina everyone has won’t really be a good idea. Fighting MAA would be even more annoying.

Maybe read the post before you reply for a change…

• I think stamina needs re-work

When i casual play duel - if I happen to block big weapon like maul, messer, greatsword etc - I lose about 80% my stamina from 1 block

So i can only block twice if I cant evade, an then I’m dead because can’t move

Thanks

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.