ARCHERS GETTING NERFED!

• @dudeface:

Medium xbow was good before. I fear it’ll be the best choice now. Either needs a reload speed or dmg nerf IMHO. ^__^

medium xbow has always been balanced
    top kek

• @zombojoe:

medium xbow has always been balanced
    top kek

sure as hell wasn’t balanced damagewise before the crossbow headshot nerf in june 2013. That 1htk headshot on every class.

• @Xylvion:

sure as hell wasn’t balanced damagewise before the crossbow headshot nerf in june 2013. That 1htk headshot on every class.

even back then no one used it

• Well yeah everyone used warbow. Exciting.

• ^This because the crossbows took forever to reload, even though you could walk while reloading, but you could sprint with warbow so yeah.

• @Xylvion:

^This because the crossbows took forever to reload, even though you could walk while reloading, but you could sprint with warbow so yeah.

even after they fixed both those bugs

it was 99% warbow archers with the occasional crossbow in LTS

mobility is important

• The Lemon guy is right. I really like the idea of the crosshair disappearing when aiming at smoke. That’d be an awesome addition.

I’d like to see them remove the center-dot on the archer crosshair when using range as well.
    This warbow anti-archer damage nerf was retarded though. The start of this thread really highlights people’s actual motivations. Shame they just made it worse for themselves.