How to record my matinee?

• So I have been looking around the net for a solution for this but no luck so maybe someone here knows.

I have made a matinee with a flythrough of my map, now I want to record this but nothing seems to work.

First I can’t get the matinee working in playmode, I have bind a key to make it play and in kismet debugging I see that it starts to play, however nothing happens on the screen.

So I tried to record it from the editior using fraps, this did not work at all and I ended up with about 700files instead of one… Seems like only fraps like it in playmode.

Then I found out that there is something called create a video in the matinee video so I pressed that and I could then choose filetype and everything, awesome! However I never get a confirmation that it is finished and I can’t find the files anywhere. (Other normal UDK forums says it to be in a folder called MovieCaptures but I don’t seem to have one)

So does anyone know how I can record this?

• Global Moderator

Bandicam would do it. As that can record things other than just games.

Other than that I don’t know.

• Developer

If using a semi-recent Nvidia card, Shadowplay will do full desktop recordings now…

• If your internet doesn’t blow, you can private stream it to youtube using OBS to target your screen.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.