#f**kthepoor?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QG3IP8MtOg

Put your fucking money where your mouths are people.

• opinions are free m8

• @zombojoe:

opinions are free m8

that was kinda random

• I think you need to get off the internet and do something.

• @gregcau:

I think you need to get off the internet and do something.

id rather stay on the internet

• @Huggles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QG3IP8MtOg

Very few people with real individualistic character tbh

sad realities in our society

What is this waffle thread imo. That person is a blue party agent, also note the lack of guns unlike your paradise
    at least they don’t shoot each other for that kind of stuff. I’d guess if that was murica 10 mins later some
    upset clown would be back with a gun and have shot him hehe.

• @loin:

What is this waffle thread imo. That person is a blue party agent, also note the lack of guns unlike your paradise
    at least they don’t shoot each other for that kind of stuff. I’d guess if that was murica 10 mins later some
    upset clown would be back with a gun and have shot him hehe.

Nothing of value was lost.

• Yes they do steal the jelly babies the rascals. Esp my green ones

• What’s a jelly baby?

• It’s a candy. I know cause he said they go for the green ones, and who doesn’t like green shit? Green is an attractive color of food, of paper, and of herb. Not of beer though so fuck off St. Patty’s day.

• Oy, Huggles, Loin - in the same category of posters…

• #7 Was a very deep double edged post by our soon to be Cm. Without the poor the rich would be poor.
    Did you ever see the social experiment about the rich, esp the teens who couldn’t even tie up a shoe lace.

• idk what this thread is devolving to but if you watch the entire video it’s just pointing out the hypocrisy and political correctness overriding action of modern society. Everyone “cares” about the poor and they get really touchy when someone starts up an national poverty campaign, as in actual anti poverty. Like, screw poor people anti poverty, and then he switches the sign to help the poor and receive donations and no one steps forward as opposed to multiple stepping forward when he was running an anti poverty campaign.

People never back up what they are saying and what they believe in with action essentially. Hence you care enough to set people straight but not enough to help them yourself.

• @Knifelegs:

What’s a jelly baby?

I thought Djellibeybi was a country on the discworld.

• @Huggles:

idk what this thread is devolving to but if you watch the entire video it’s just pointing out the hypocrisy and political correctness overriding action of modern society. Everyone “cares” about the poor and they get really touchy when someone starts up an national poverty campaign, as in actual anti poverty. Like, screw poor people anti poverty, and then he switches the sign to help the poor and receive donations and no one steps forward as opposed to multiple stepping forward when he was running an anti poverty campaign.

People never back up what they are saying and what they believe in with action essentially. Hence you care enough to set people straight but not enough to help them yourself.

SJWs are hilarious

• @zombojoe:

SJWs are hilarious

even if they don’t give a shit, they’re still helping as far as awareness goes. If they’re actively promoting that is. But self righteous pricks who really don’t do anything aside from critiquing are ridiculous

a moral code they don’t live by tbh

kinda like the jedi from star wars

• id like to see more SJWs talkin about womens rights in jalalabad

• You think islam men cannot right to oppress islam women?

• @Huggles:

idk what this thread is devolving to but if you watch the entire video it’s just pointing out the hypocrisy and political correctness overriding action of modern society. Everyone “cares” about the poor and they get really touchy when someone starts up an national poverty campaign, as in actual anti poverty. Like, screw poor people anti poverty, and then he switches the sign to help the poor and receive donations and no one steps forward as opposed to multiple stepping forward when he was running an anti poverty campaign.

That is such a high school view of the video. People are not going to donate any money to someone with a sign like that - might as well hang a sign that says Give Me Money. There is nothing that indicated he was legitimately collecting for the poor, nor that he was poor.

And I think you over estimate how much people care about the ‘poor’. It is not that many.

It was not a social experiment, it was just someone creating a dumb video for high school youtube views.

• @gregcau:

That is such a high school view of the video. People are not going to donate any money to someone with a sign like that - might as well hang a sign that says Give Me Money. There is nothing that indicated he was legitimately collecting for the poor, nor that he was poor.

And I think you over estimate how much people care about the ‘poor’. It is not that many.

It was not a social experiment, it was just someone creating a dumb video for high school youtube views.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/in-plain-sight/poll-fewer-americans-blame-poverty-poor-n136051

http://www.salon.com/2014/06/20/gops_poverty_poll_problem_changing_public_opinion_upends_their_poverty_sham/

people are becoming more sympathetic to the poor over these periods of time, yet the donation rates have pretty much stayed the same

http://philanthropy.com/article/The-Stubborn-2-Giving-Rate/139811/

People have pre - determined judgements about the poor whether they like to admit so or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuxOrCoYnV0