Vanquish

• Vanquish

–verb

1. to conquer or subdue by superior force, as in battle.
    2. to defeat in any contest or conflict; be victorious over: to vanquish one’s opponent in an argument.
    3. to overcome or overpower: He vanquished all his fears.

Want to scrim us?

There are several ways to schedule a match with Vanquish.

gB

Able

BEST WAY

forums

gB

Able

our forums

Our rules we scrim by:

Want to join?

First thing is to go to our official forums, register, and post introducing yourself to us. Tell us what would make you a good member of our team. Then be sure and visit the Vanquish steam group and add some Vanquish members to your friends list so you can start gaming with us, get to know our members, and we can get to know you.

Our Chivalry servers are up!

“Vanquish - Saturday Knight Fever”

“Vanquish - Duel Server”

“Vanquish Thy Foes!”

We have many admins so it will be heavily moderated for tk abusers.

Server rules:

First offense - warning / Second - kick / Third - ban

• Interested.

• Psst: I can kill you without even being on the server, I’m that good.

Seriously though, anyone who’s interested check us out. We play fairly often in Age of Chivalry still and love raping meeting new people.

• Developer

when this game is out i am in! :D

• I MISS YOU SIR LOIN D:

• Loin you’re already in. What you talkin bout willis…

• Every youngster thinks he can just start up a new clan these days. Vanquish, psh, that name will never catch on.

• @SlyGoat:

Every youngster thinks he can just start up a new clan these days. Vanquish, psh, that name will never catch on.

Sounds better than the carebear crusade to me

• Oh the humble origins of Vq. gb am glad you didnt let guam name this clan something terrible.

Anyways back from my internet exile should be up and running on a new pc in a month or two depending on how well I tell my girlfriend no when she asks for stuff. Someone say hi to that jackass able on steam for me.

p.s. gB your a hoe and vox you should make me a nifty hat.

p.s. p.s. Slygoat get out of here you reprobate.
    p.s.p.s.p.s SOMEONE MAKE THE VQ FORUM IPHONE FRIENDLY AND MAKE TIBBS MAKE THIS SITE IPHONE FRIENDLY. jeez with all you nubs doing this ghey tweet thing you would assume someone would make the important sites mobile/iPhone friendly jeez.

lots of love
    strummie poo

• Vq. Still runnin’ on AoC?

point is, i’m kinda lookin some ppl to play with :p

bloodthirstiness is boilin and stuff.

• we scrim when there’s someone to scrim agents, some of us still pub

• I don’t need to be in a clan but you guys are a fun bunch to play with!

• Gee wiz bobby brown! I wanna join!

• Hmmm. I remember coming on you guys server a few times. Couple of you might remember meeting some of my arrows. Good times. Cya all in the next installment

• Hehe, definitely will look to see you! By the way I think it would be nice to redirect some of the ‘pubbers’ out there to this site if not for the sequel to this game then to at least the mods own forums.

Every time I’m playing that mod many people seem clueless of this forum and the development

So I just say something like “Chivalry:Medieval Warfare (AoC-2) - Contribute to your experience! @link.com” if you feel the same about this game would love to have some help less advertise but recognize what they’re playing. :P

• Pfffttt Vanquish ^^

• oh hi

• Everyone who knows VQ should know they are the #1 clan for this game. The only clan worthy of being an opponent and for that I thank you. Don’t know if anyone remembers me but I would like to play with you guys again. It’s quite some time since i’ve played but when i checked for pubs the other day i didnt see any of them. If you guys have an IP for a private server or pub please let me know I would love to sharpen up my skills with some of the best again.

• Vanquish is now a Chivalry: Medieval Warfare team. We will be publishing our server ip on release. See you on the battlefield! KILL THEM ALL!

• @gB:

Vanquish is now a Chivalry: Medieval Warfare team. We will be publishing our server ip on release. See you on the battlefield! KILL THEM ALL!

I’m going to enjoy making you all cry. Mmm your delicious salty tears sustain me :P