Needing help with the launcher.

• I recently got some steam workshop stuff for Chivalry, but when I start the game, the launcher opens, and it’s WAY too big. Half of the “Launch Editor” button and everything below hangs past the bottom of my laptop’s screen where I cant get to the “Download and install workshop items” button. I’ve tried panning the launcher where I can see, but it pops back to where I cant get to it.
    Is there a way where I can open the launcher smaller, or install my steam mods in another way?
    I’m adding a link to a screenshot I took so you can get an idea of what’s going on.
    Thanks for reading.

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah151/YoBadNana/TheBigLauncher_zpseb113dbb.png

• Developer

It’s Windows’ DPI rescaling thing, by the looks of your screenshot you’re not at 100% DPI. You can browse into your Chivalry directory, right click on ChivLauncher.exe and open its properties, go into Compatibility, and check “Disable display scaling…”

• @CrustaceanSoup:

It’s Windows’ DPI rescaling thing, by the looks of your screenshot you’re not at 100% DPI. You can browse into your Chivalry directory, right click on ChivLauncher.exe and open its properties, go into Compatibility, and check “Disable display scaling…”

Doesn’t work
    launch from
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\SDK - Launch game.bat"

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.