Official tag team duel mode

• Utilizing the same duel mode, implement a party system in which players can pair up, or have them get paired randomly in the pool.

The maps could have a designated duel zone in which 1 player from each side fights, while their partners remain outside. There could be a small neutral zone or “tag area”, maybe like a small box denoted by a certain color or object, where the fighting players can meet their partner to “tag out”.

I think this would add some interesting play to duels. The players sitting outside can cheer on their teammates. A desperate fighter could be sprinting for the neutral zone only to get chased down and smashed by the enemy at the last second.

Obviously the round ends when both players on a team die.

Whatcha think?

• @lejosh:

Utilizing the same duel mode, implement a party system in which players can pair up, or have them get paired randomly in the pool.

The maps could have a designated duel zone in which 1 player from each side fights, while their partners remain outside. There could be a small neutral zone or “tag area”, maybe like a small box denoted by a certain color or object, where the fighting players can meet their partner to “tag out”.

I think this would be add some interesting play to duels. The players sitting outside can cheer on their teammates. A desperate fighter could be sprinting for the neutral zone only to get chased down and smashed by the enemy at the last second.

Obviously the round ends when both players on a team die.

Whatcha think?

Yes please… i have wanted this mode for so long. make it automatch just like duel.

• ever played dw? no tag mode but there is a 2v2 system in duels. The tag mode would have to leave the 2nd person at the same health, if they could regen while out that’d be kind of dumb.

• @50ShadesofClay:

ever played dw? no tag mode but there is a 2v2 system in duels. The tag mode would have to leave the 2nd person at the same health, if they could regen while out that’d be kind of dumb.

I played DW for a couple of weeks after release but found myself gravitating back to chiv. I thought they did well with it, but it feels too arcadey and fast for me. So I’ve been completely out of the DW loop. I had no idea about 2v2 duels xD

I actually thought some regen outside the ring would be a good thing. Perhaps only regen to 50%. Otherwise it would just go on and on.