Torn Banner, if you have the time, would you please add more voices to Chivalry?

• For me, the hilarious voices are half the game. They add so much character. I think there should be more (preferably with British accents, they just sound better to me, don’t know why), and that you should be able to select a voice along with your class. i.e. flexible mapping of voices to classes.

Hope other people would like to see this too…

PS. Also, I’d personally like one of the knight’s shouts to be “I AM THE KNIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!”

• Voice pack DLC incoming.

• Global Moderator

The reason why the voice acting is so good is because they hired drunks off the street and paid them in beer.

• no dont ask or we’ll end up with gross barbarian voices

• “Do the objective” commands for new maps.

• I would pay real cash money just to hear the old voice actors from the original 4 playable classes fart through a microphone.

• @DokB:

I would pay real cash money just to hear the old voice actors from the original 4 playable classes fart through a microphone.

You’re crazy, dawg.

• I’d love to hear the bloopers, especially the Vanguard and Man at arms. “There hiding those gutless lolibangers”

• Mod

You guys know the devs are the ones who did the voice acting right? Some of them just got really drunk and started talking like that and then another recorded it and they all started doing the voices.

It’s really good stuff. The voice acting and the system they implemented in this game is actually one of the best features of chivalry.

• @Sir:

It’s really good stuff. The voice acting and the system they implemented in this game is actually one of the best features of chivalry.

Scratch that, the best.

• A voice pack DLC would probably be the only cosmetic addition to a game I’d ever purchase.

• @Sir:

You guys know the devs are the ones who did the voice acting right? Some of them just got really drunk and started talking like that and then another recorded it and they all started doing the voices.

Seriously? That is legendary.

Also, I’d like to see a voice command for something like “Getting angry”/“Annoyed”. I’m sure they could fit it in somewhere!

Glad to see other folks like the sound of this \o/

@Rekrab:

no dont ask or we’ll end up with gross barbarian voices

Hmm. I personally think the barbarian skins are worse than awful (they look so out of place), but I don’t see why the voices would be just as bad.

• I concur! More VO’s! ^^

• YES. I could not agree more. The voice acting in this game adds to the immersion, personality, and interaction. And it’s hilarious.

• I would like more voice command options as well, stuff like “Nice!” and “Friendly Fire”

In some situations, you just want to compliment a fellow soldiers efforts in the battle, and it feels odd to say “Thanks!” to him. I usually just got “Yes!” if he just kill an enemy with my help. You could also use “Respect” but many times it’s aimed at the enemy, so it also feels odd.

If someone accidentally hits you, you could turn around, face him and just hit the “Friendly Fire” voice command. Whatever that would be, but it would insults aimed towards friendlies rather than enemies. You could also use it when someone team switch and attacks his own team.

• Needs to be something like “I’m on your team, stop hitting me”

• Additional voice commands I’d like to see (hear):

-Some variation of “No problem!” as a response to an apology. Currently all I can think to say is “Yes” or “Thank you, brother”.

-New taunts for everyone.

-Make “TO ME!” the only “follow me” for agatha knight so I can spam it the entire game like I used to. (somewhat joking but would not be disappointed if it happened)

-Remove “Two for flinchin’” and “walk it off” as apologies for Mason knight. They sound more like taunts than apologies. I realize the idea here is the Mason knight is supposed to be evil and ruthless, but they also have genuine apology voice commands for him. (I am so… sorry…)

-“Go for the objective” for new maps

• There’s two obvious voice commands missing in the game.

1. “Sssh”, for those drunken nights on Chivalry where you feel like sneaking up on enemies as if it’s valid tactic.

2. “Hello?!” for when your teammates are getting ganked from behind even after you spammed the “Behind Us” voice command over 10 times already but they just won’t fucking listen. (this happens so often)

• @Ready:

“Do the objective” commands for new maps.

YES, please.