Albion Online

• Anyone interested in it? It’s a sandbox MMORPG that’s multiplatform. I thought because it’s multiplatform it would be really casual and not very interesting but the PvP is pretty serious as you drop everything when you die and people can loot it. The player driven economy also forces you to fight for resources as you gather them to get better gear and buildings for your guild to get stronger, as well as for controlling regions, cities and castles that you can tax other players with. Things like guild politics and alliances play a huge role in your success in the game, so if that’s your thing you should take a look. As far as balance goes, well it’s an alpha and I just started a few days ago so there’s no way I could possibly comment on it. But it isn’t just an entire guild vs entire guild for guild battles, there’s things like 5vs5, 25vs25 and then also the all guild vs all guild depending on what you’re doing. I think the typical guild raids are 5vs5 only while city raids are 25vs25, and the guild castle wars are entire guild vs entire guild. I could be wrong though.

Anyway if you’re interested, here’s the link: https://albiononline.com/

• Looks neat. That multiplatform system is really cool. Give us a review after a few weeks of play!

• Looks interesting

• yeah I’m gonna keep an eye on this.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.