Why is there noch double k.o?

• When i fight another player and we are both already dead, we both do a stab or a hit and both animations go through but only one player dies the aother doesnt even get a scratch. Why is this so?

• unreal engine

• With the current meta of hittrading pretty much everything, this would result in half of your deaths or kills being such “double KOs”, which isn’t fun for anyone.

• @Spaulding:

When i fight another player and we are both already dead, we both do a stab or a hit and both animations go through but only one player dies the aother doesnt even get a scratch. Why is this so?

I think they could at least add it for double stab.

• well the stab that hit first, even if it was by a millisecond, kills the other guy instantly and renders his stab harmless.

• your tracers disappear the instant you die

this applies to projectiles as well, so your arrow might have hit the archer who shot you but since you died it disappeared

pro programming

• Something for a mod perhaps: strikes don’t do a burst of instant damage, but instead cause you to bleed the damage over half a second or so. Players now finish what they’re doing and then collapse from their injuries rather than just instantly dropping.

Obviously the way this works still allows for instant kills, people with hardly any health left will go instantly, while people who go out on a big chunk of health in one big hit will stagger around for a bit.