Duel/Single Elimination Mode?

• Could have swore I heard something about this, but I can’t find much information on it. Basically, I was curious if there were plans (or better yet, an ETA) on implementing a duel or single elimination mode.

Basically, for single elimination you would have two teams, the first person from each team fights, and the winner fights the next person on the enemy team.

Or any other type of duel mode…

Thought I heard it was being worked on but maybe I’m mistaken. Is there any information on this? Thanks, Kelet.

• Duel mode is confirmed, but no ETA that I’m aware of. First patch is scheduled for 2 weeks from now, but I wouldn’t expect duel mode to be done by then.

• @SlyGoat:

Duel mode is confirmed, but no ETA that I’m aware of. First patch is scheduled for 2 weeks from now, but I wouldn’t expect duel mode to be done by then.

Thanks, I appreciate the information. Hopefully it will be out in a reasonable amount of time, as the duel mode will probably be my bread and better, and many of my friends are waiting for the mode as well. Although having quite a lot of fun in all the other modes too. It’s just annoying when you’re having an epic 1v1 and 2-3 more guys join in, although many times you end up killing them all :D

• A duel mode would be awesome, posted some suggestions here

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3360

• Yeah, that arena map is begging for a duel mode.

• i seriously cant wait for duel mode… Id like to see other types too. 1v2 2v2 3v3 ect… 1v2 for practice purposes of course