Helmets rank 70 - The Pre-order ones?

• My suggestion is that rank 70 helmets are the pre-order ones. The ones from Age of Chivalry. That would be a just reward for thousands of hours spent playing this awesome game.

So far I saw a couple of players over level 60. The highest level 64. There could be some legit level 70s in the near future.

Just to say I am level 43 and I will never reach 50 ( I guess). So its not for me.

• No point in getting a helmet for farming/modding xp.

• Really at this point such a helmet would only serve to make those who gain xp illegitimacy stand out even further.

• Global Moderator

64?

Lol someone who rank bugged. I saw a 62 before. Who rank bugged having only 260 hours.

Only 1 person who still plays has the kickstarter helmet. Problem is he’s a selfish bastard and wants to remain the only person with one.

• Why should people who weren’t part of the kickstarter get kickstarter helmets? The clue’s in the name. Make new helmets, if needed.

• Global Moderator

Pfft they only paid $150 for it. I already had a peasant hat. I simply stated that those who already had a peasant hat and were eligible for another peasant hat got the kickstarter helmets instead.