Helmets rank 70 - The Pre-order ones?

• My suggestion is that rank 70 helmets are the pre-order ones. The ones from Age of Chivalry. That would be a just reward for thousands of hours spent playing this awesome game.

So far I saw a couple of players over level 60. The highest level 64. There could be some legit level 70s in the near future.

Just to say I am level 43 and I will never reach 50 ( I guess). So its not for me.

• No point in getting a helmet for farming/modding xp.

• Really at this point such a helmet would only serve to make those who gain xp illegitimacy stand out even further.

• Global Moderator

64?

Lol someone who rank bugged. I saw a 62 before. Who rank bugged having only 260 hours.

Only 1 person who still plays has the kickstarter helmet. Problem is he’s a selfish bastard and wants to remain the only person with one.

• Why should people who weren’t part of the kickstarter get kickstarter helmets? The clue’s in the name. Make new helmets, if needed.

• Global Moderator

Pfft they only paid $150 for it. I already had a peasant hat. I simply stated that those who already had a peasant hat and were eligible for another peasant hat got the kickstarter helmets instead.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.