Produels rage

• Oh god, Crushed trolling Sophax? is there trouble in heaven?

this was kind of an eye opener for me. Apparently all veterans from all continents rage frequently and blame the game for their own mistakes. People don’t like to lose, especially when they’re having a bad day, but you’d expect some sort of sportsmanship at the very least.

“what’s wrong with stamina manng” after throwing a kick, 1 feint (probably 2) and parrying 4 2h-hits using a one hander :/

• but stamina does feel a little low

• @gregcau:

but stamina does feel a little low

Yeah, it is kinda low, but it’s been like that for a really long while.

• This post is deleted!

• @Alphonse:

Oh god, Crushed trolling Sophax? is there trouble in heaven?

this was kind of an eye opener for me. Apparently all veterans from all continents rage frequently and blame the game for their own mistakes. People don’t like to lose, especially when they’re having a bad day, but you’d expect some sort of sportsmanship at the very least.

everyone has a bad day once in a while, we usually dont rage :D

• ahahahhHAHAh nice

Aways good to drink some tears, happens to everyone

• gambler strats are OP

• Maul & morning start ez mode -apparently offensive medical C-word (that has breast C-word awareness day)- setup because sophax said so.

Thanks for deleting my post instead of editing it by the way, Knifelegs.

• I don’t know about the stamina part, it feels about right if you and your opponent are in constant trade of blows, usually the one burning off too many misses/feints versus a heavy parry drain weapon is the one who causes the daze if you keep fighting in one go, if you use spacing, you will be able to regenerate your stamina for a round 2.

To you all feint haters, this is how Chivalry would be if Feints didn’t exist, everyone would just put a heavy parry drainer and trade blows till one of them is dazed for the kill strike.

Both Messer and Maul are very heavy stamina drainer, explaining his low stamina most of the time, Sword of War doesn’t exactly have quite the best parry negation if I remember exactly.

• @wildwulfy:

I don’t know about the stamina part, it feels about right if you and your opponent are in constant trade of blows

But very weapon specific - if you are trading attacks and parries and have the wrong weapon you lose relatively quickly - not sure that is right. Not a big deal but 10% more stamina would be appreciated.

• Yeah, I agree a slight increase of stamina would be awesome, perhaps remove the silly stamina drain from kicks and remove the panting that starts at below 30 stamina?

• Minimum stamina drain for parries from 7 -> 3 would be great and lowering max drain from 35-> 20
    Oh and while we’re at it adding wolfys idea for shields, draining stamina while starting to hold them, and then draining it over time, but not while it’s getting bashed. (or something similar to that)

• @Xylvion:

Minimum stamina drain for parries from 7 -> 3 would be great and lowering max drain from 35-> 20
    Oh and while we’re at it adding wolfys idea for shields, draining stamina while starting to hold them, and then draining it over time, but not while it’s getting bashed. (or something similar to that)

Sounds great, put it in a beta TB.

• @Alphonse:

Oh god, Crushed trolling Sophax? is there trouble in heaven?

Big beef big trouble lol

@Alphonse:

you’re like gandhi right, all enlightend n shit lol

srsly this isn’t even serieus just looks and sounds lame because of the lack of his audio and cut and paste. its just our way of trashtalking even though we respect each other as players. He’s still my bro even though he sucks at chivalry

@Alphonse:

“what’s wrong with stamina manng” after throwing a kick, 1 feint (probably 2) and parrying 4 2h-hits using a one hander :/

You wanna get rekt or what duel me mayne talk shit get rekt

In all seriousness its just funny to blame the game because it covers you don’t want to admit your own mistakes even though some aspects of the game are currently flawed. Like the parry drain.

• blaming the game isnt even bad in chivalry. its just hilariously bad in some aspects lol (hit trading is the best one)

• @CRUSHED:

blaming the game isnt even bad in chivalry. its just hilariously bad in some aspects lol (hit trading is the best one)

kicks whiffing 50% of the time is a good one too

• @zombojoe:

kicks whiffing 50% of the time is a good one too

This makes me SO mad its not even funny. This can be a serious pain in the ass for those who go zweihänder

• Maybe git gut* at kicking?
    You should never try to kick a MaA with full stamina or when any other class seems to be sprinting to the sides. You just do it when facing forward and both your noses are touching.
    The tracer thing is pretty inconsistent, sure, but I rarely ever thought “Im gonna kick this fucker” and got a miss due to the game being shitty. And I kick an awful lot!

• (j/k, they need to fix it so it’s a more flexible and reliable mechanic. right now it’s funny how the simplest of footworks makes the other guy’s boot somehow miss a kick aimed at your balls)

• RIP produels rage video.

Was this part of the bargain that got crushrage video removed?

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.