Any more customization updates?

• Hey
    i was just wondering if you could tell me if you are working on any customization updates for DW. I’ve played for 730 hours.
    So yeah, i REALLY want to more customization to get me all the way to 1000 hours. I’ve already tried every fabulous spartan clothing combination, but i need more!
    Some fabulous new Corinthian helmets would be FABULOUS

http://www.ancientsculpturegallery.com/civilization-greek-hellenistic-macedonian-shields-and-helmets.html wink,wink,nudge,nudge

• This post is deleted!

• How about making it you know, actually work.

• @lemonater47:

How about making it you know, actually work.

The game is fine to me…

• @Loki:

The game is fine to me…

Tried playing plant the banner? Doesn’t get voted on as it doesn’t work. At all.

• The game needs a gameplay patch before a cosmetic one. I’d love to see some more customization, but with so little attention from Torn Banner, we need to prioritize.

Either way, some of the pieces on that page could be adapted to be very cool in-game, would be great inspiration for Chiv content (after a general balance/bug patch!).

• I too would stress bug fixes and balance patches before any more customization. But since I’ve all but abandoned hope of getting either, might as well add some wishful thinking here.

It would be nice to see the knight having some skins imported from CMW. I mean, it’s rather sad how the knight is the flagship class of Chivalry, but he has the least customization options in Deadliest Warrior. The spartan has a hero skin? Well, why not take the inquisitor knight skin from CMW and make that the hero knight skin in CDW, unlocked at rank 25?

• I reckon the game play is perfectly fine for me. Though i would really like to see more customization for getting level 30,40,50 etc.
    Would just be nice for players to have something to work for instead of passing level 25 and saying “What Now?”. Though, i am currently level 54 and got to say something to work for would be a boost for the game.