Less intrusive vote window please

• I just feel that the current big grey box takes up in unnecessary portion of the screen for the amount of text it contains. Something more subtle would work fine.

• i want smaller objective hud too, wasn’t that supposed to be SCALEABLE?!

also for votekick window, can we just have an option to never vote? so we NEVER see a votekick window?

• Would like all the UI things to be scalable on their own. Right now you can make everything smaller, but then you make the chat box smaller as well.

• Agreed, it’s especially annoying when there’s a vote every 45 seconds.

• Speaking of the HUD, I was so happy when they added a way to turn the transparanty up of it, then I realised that my chat window also became transparant, thanks to that i still have to hide the objective/friends HUD because I can’t see anything where that shit is at.

• The chat window also goes transparent for the rest of the game whenever you look at the options menu. Don’t even need to change any options.

• yeah i cant shoot anything when theres 20 friend markers inside a team engagement

• @50ShadesofClay:

i want smaller objective hud too, wasn’t that supposed to be SCALEABLE?!

also for votekick window, can we just have an option to never vote? so we NEVER see a votekick window?

A reasonable trade-off for that would be that you cannot cast votes yourself. If you don’t want to take part in other’s votes why should they take part in your’s. Then again it would be pretty easy to exploit by just enabling it to cast a vote then disabling it again.

• Auto ping kicker gets rid of 90% of votekick windows.

• @swagfox:

Would like all the UI things to be scalable on their own. Right now you can make everything smaller, but then you make the chat box smaller as well.

First the scaling should actually work, without having to go to options and click save after every round.

• @lemonater47:

Auto ping kicker gets rid of 90% of votekick windows.

And then bans them all, or has it finally been fixed yet?

• @Rickvs:

And then bans them all, or has it finally been fixed yet?

Seems to have passed.

It barely banned anyone but it did perma ban some people. Including me off my own server.