Slasher/The Slashering unofficial topic

• I wonder if the chiv devs get continually more nervous as this thread gains pages.

• I doubt it tbh. It might turn out to be just another competitor which is what any healthy business needs to stay sharp.

• This looks so good, can’t wait to try it out. Can we have a playable demo of the pre alpha? I WANT TEST MECHANICS PREASE

• @Vanguard:

This looks so good, can’t wait to try it out. Can we have a playable demo of the pre alpha? I WANT TEST MECHANICS PREASE

No :^) /10char

• @Monsteri:

No :^) /10char

Don’t make me kick your ass in chivalry beta with 200+ ping one more time mang, you don’t want that do you

• Kick my ass by going 1/10?

• @Kreittis:

Light armored guys have massive advantage in mobility. Advantage that I had no idea how to utilize in those clips where I just stood still and tried to parry 1shot GS drags. Light armored guys should use footwork more to avoid attacks instead of trying to parry them.

Thanks for the answers. That really makes sense.
    Now I’m hoping they can polish some of the movements, not only the animations.

How would you describe movement ingame? Is there significant knockback and forward momentum based on your loadout on your opponents’? It would suck to see a naked dude fending off attacks from a 2hander like it was nothing.

• @Monsteri:

Kick my ass by going 1/10?

EXACTLY GET REKT NOOB

• Did I forget to post this here? BIG DADDY CRUSHED BECOMES THE SMALLEST SON

http://a.pomf.se/fplxew.webm

• As long as it has TO and good bots.
    TO was a really great idea. Not having good bots was not.

• http://a.pomf.se/kviqdt.webm

more crushed getting rekt

also bursted out laughing @ true american

• game is balanced

• Best ping EU there zombo.

• i imagine at 120 ping its perfectly playable

top ping EU playing from murican west coast in central germany server lmao

• I imagine it won’t even get to steam as its just a Clone of Chivalry Clearly. It wouldn’t surprise me if they simply
    Plagiarised a lot of TB’s work. One could only imagine the funds at TB’s disposal for lawsuits and other such stuff.
    Its doubtful some small outfit would be left standing after the first wave of court actions tbh. Let alone have
    enough funds left to even buy some basic shopping.

• @loin:

I imagine it won’t even get to steam as its just a Clone of Chivalry Clearly. It wouldn’t surprise me if they simply
    Plagiarised a lot of TB’s work. One could only imagine the funds at TB’s disposal for lawsuits and other such stuff.
    Its doubtful some small outfit would be left standing after the first wave of court actions tbh. Let alone have
    enough funds left to even buy some basic shopping.

Maybe if TB owned the concept of a melee game they could do something about it.

• @zombojoe:

i imagine at 120 ping its perfectly playable

top ping EU playing from murican west coast in central germany server lmao

Git gud, DE server best server.

• I am not against these video games tbh. Its just not sportsman like to keep poking the rib cage in another persons forum.
    They have a site don’t they? Developers don’t plague other sites running down or promoting products do they ? Its not
    professional tbh. I’d suggest they make a site, put up press kits etc and news flashes about progress and who the dev
    team is on that game. The progress made in Alpha testing and who knows a kickstart path. As they will find reaching
    the top is not as easy as remaining credible once achieved. That’s when the work really starts, ask TB.

• Are you on the spectrum, chicken?

It’s not the developers ‘advertising’ here, it’s just Chivalry players who are excited for the game. It’s a fucking off topic discussion too. You know what goes in off topic? Things not Chivalry.

• TBS has 7 artists within a team of 16 or more. Finding good artists and animators willing to work for free is going to be challenging. I like Slashering in that Crushed got crushed so the overall mechanics should be different.

Plus the developers are adding females to the game.