Fix Firepots

• @zombojoe:

make the DoT last only 2 seconds but massively increase the dmg taken per second while standing inside the fire

This sounds like a good idea, the only problem with it is that the fire is usually invisible.

• @Kreittis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFqTywVpczM

The brandi-norse info came from comments here.

I the Cybergamer one. I wonder though, why do you think norse MaA is hard? It’s the best weapon for MaA when dueling.

• @wyrda78:

I the Cybergamer one. I wonder though, why do you think norse MaA is hard? It’s the best weapon for MaA when dueling.

I think you need to get one of these.

• @Kreittis:

I think you need to get one of these.

Sarcasm doesn’t convey itself over text very well.

• @Silu:

Nerf MAA, bcoz dodge and speed. Nerf vanguard, bcoz charge and knockback.

In the meantime all the tournaments are being won by knights.

You forgot nerf archer bcoz unparryable range damage

• @entire:

You forgot nerf archer bcoz unparryable range damage

This I agree with actually, no sarcasm needed.

• @lemonater47:

Nerf everything till its not a problem to you. Isn’t that what scrubs want?

So you think unblockable, free damage on multiple targets is fair? It doesnt even take skill to aim and throw them. They cant be blocked by shields and they are incredibly difficult to dodge.

Get real. This isn’t about nerfing firepots, it is about fixing something that is patently broken.

• @SHH_:

So you think unblockable, free damage on multiple targets is fair? It doesnt even take skill to aim and throw them. They cant be blocked by shields and they are incredibly difficult to dodge.

Get real. This isn’t about nerfing firepots, it is about fixing something that is patently broken.

Deal with it.

You guys have strange definitions of the word broken.

• the only times firepots are broken is when they break and the fire doesnt render or isnt where the actual fire covered area is supposed to be

• @lemonater47:

Deal with it.

You guys have strange definitions of the word broken.

You haven’t provided a single rationale for why unblockable damage is acceptable. Don’t say kicks, because every class has that capability and I don’t believe they should do damage either.

Give me one reason why it is balanced. Because MAA are underpowered in team fights? That is an issue with the class, not their special slot. Buff MAA then, and make firepots not be guaranteed grenades in a supposedly skill-based melee game.

• Its not just the fact that it is unblockable damage, its the fact that it is unblockable splash damage. The only other offensive weapons in the game that do this are the catapult and the ballista.

• @SHH_:

supposedly skill-based melee game.

tell me another joke hue

gambler elites are the top players

• @SHH_:

You haven’t provided a single rationale for why unblockable damage is acceptable. Don’t say kicks, because every class has that capability and I don’t believe they should do damage either.

Give me one reason why it is balanced. Because MAA are underpowered in team fights? That is an issue with the class, not their special slot. Buff MAA then, and make firepots not be guaranteed grenades in a supposedly skill-based melee game.

They aren’t much of a problem. They aren’t as deadly as throwing knives and makes you a much more appealing target to heavy crossbows and heavy javelins. They just have the ability to burn multiple people.

• @zombojoe:

tell me another joke hue

gambler elites are the top players

No firepots in Slasher, rite?

• @Ranulf:

No firepots in Slasher, rite?

seriously what the hell is slasher why can’t i even find it in a google search. everyone keeps talking about it yet there is literally zero factual information anywhere that it even exists at all.

• @Psyfon:

seriously what the hell is slasher why can’t i even find it in a google search. everyone keeps talking about it yet there is literally zero factual information anywhere that it even exists at all.

Search harder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVJC1ABnyg4
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/22130-Slasher-The-Slashering-unofficial-topic

• @Kreittis:

Search harder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVJC1ABnyg4
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/22130-Slasher-The-Slashering-unofficial-topic

looks cool but that youtube link doesn’t work.

Also search harder? wut. Searching slasher game gives a whole list of retarded and unrelated results, slasher gives movies, and searching chivalry slasher or chivalry slasher mod or chivalry slasher game just gives results about chivalry and how its called a first person slasher. should be a website or something.

i looked on the subreddit and found another vid though, looks cool. except animations are a little weird and that one jumping guy had enormous feet.

• @Psyfon:

looks cool but that youtube link doesn’t work.

Also search harder? wut. Searching slasher game gives a whole list of retarded and unrelated results, slasher gives movies, and searching chivalry slasher or chivalry slasher mod or chivalry slasher game just gives results about chivalry and how its called a first person slasher. should be a website or something.

search ‘the slashering’. I guess it didn’t occur to you to search the name of the game.

• It’s not a chivalry mod, it’s a standalone game using the Unity engine instead of UDK.

• @Psyfon:

Search harder aka there is a topic full of info about Project Slasher on these very same forums.