LAG IS UNBEARABLE

• Recently today, I’ve been lagging harder than usual. I play with a gaming computer and 60-90 fps but every time I attack or move my mouse slows downs or freezes and I can’t move well. For example when I am in a match I try to move around but it slows down then speeds up slows down then speeds up also sometimes it will freeze my character model. I tried uninstalling and uncapping fps it hasn’t helped. I’ve put all settings to low still happens.

• Have you tried to set the ragdoll counter really low, so only 4 or 5 ragdolls stay on the battlefield? I have a pretty good pc too, but these ragdolls just kill my fps.

• not enough vram?

• I’ve set mine to 2 ragdolls and it still kills me, like what it does is stutter the game and its not my FPS my FPS is pretty high its just it keeps stuttering

• Yeah, I have the same issue. Steady high framerate, normal ping. But it’s all stutter-y plus moving and dragging feel all wrong.

Maybe it’s just the game, but it sucks.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.