Yet another dodge bug/exploit

• This time it allows you to dodge while parrying. Can’t read feints? play MAA. This is as bad as dodging out of flinch, now they’re immune to feints….

Who is the guy defending exploits? Loin or Mystikkal? Let’s see how long it takes them to write bullcrap about this.

• I’ve already brought this up before in the big MaA QQ thread.

The best part is that I outstam the other feinting MaA with this “game mechanic”. The other maa is punished for successfuly feinting me.

• Next time you gonne complain that shields are immun to feints too? We have multible threads on how this is ballanced and that maa can’t hold a candle to the other classes so why do we need to have more?

• It would be helpful if you could record this happening.

• @Fang:

It would be helpful if you could record this happening.

Or you could do it yourself….press right click then dodge

@TheFunnySide:

Next time you gonne complain that shields are immun to feints too? We have multible threads on how this is ballanced and that maa can’t hold a candle to the other classes so why do we need to have more?

Except shields aren’t good in team fights and MAAs have firepots.

• u cant feint good maas

• @ashvins:

Except shields aren’t good in team fights and MAAs have firepots.

There is no except, MAA have shields and dodge ;) and you can still remove flinch with a shield and it does not cost 20 stam like dodge did it

• Broadsword got its dmg and speed nerfed but the fucking zwiehander-length stabs are still there. Guess that boils down more to MaA footspeed more than specific weapons.

• dodge + stab is more reach than a spear

• god this forum…

firstly, the idea of reading feints is stupid. It’s impossible to consistently read feints. That’s why it’s OP and should not be a factor in any balance discussion. (and yet, people still go on about dodging being OP compared to an actual OP mechanic…)

secondly, dodge does not guarantee safety from feints. At facehug distance dodge simply doesn’t move you far or quick enough to get out of range of an attack from a lot of weapons.
    So what does that mean? It means that a feint will work against a MaA in some situations, but not others. So If the attacker feinted in a position that allowed the MaA to dodge then the attacker made a mistake. Not ‘oh, I feinted but he dodged out of the way so dodging is OP’.

• @wyrda78:

god this forum…

That’s why it’s OP and should not be a factor in any balance discussion. (and yet, people still go on about dodging being OP compared to an actual OP mechanic…)

dodge is an OP unreadable mechanic, better just ignore it when talking about balance (and yet, people still go on about feinting being OP compared to an actual OP mechanic…)

• are you trying to be witty? post an argument or gtfo.

• I haven’t checked in game, but do you mean the ability to dodge during your active parry, or have they messed it up and you can dodge in your parry recovery? You’ve been able to dodge during parry for a long time and it’s never really been an issue. If they can dodge during the parry recovery, that’s a different issue and would have just recently been broken.

• If MAA got anymore nerfs they would be archers without ranged weapons.

But yes I am crying salty tears you were defeated my a MAA dodging while you wasted your stamina swinging wildly and he took advantage of your recovery time.

• firstly, the idea of reading feints is stupid. It’s impossible to consistently read feints.

Yeah it is, depends on your ping and your opponents…

• @wyrda78:

At facehug distance dodge simply doesn’t move you far or quick enough to get out of range of an attack from a lot of weapons.

I think people are discussing good MAAs, not scrubs who facehug.

• Can dodge out of recovery get removed too, please TBS? Can’t even get near MaAs with dodge out of recovery/parry, chase mechanic that takes 10 years to activate, and the fact that they backpedal near the speed that knights can sprint.

• @Xanith:

Can dodge out of recovery get removed too, please TBS? Can’t even get near MaAs with dodge out of recovery/parry, chase mechanic that takes 10 years to activate, and the fact that they backpedal near the speed that knights can sprint.

Knight walk speed 180 >> MAA packpadel speed 178 –> unsuccesfull trol :drunk:

• just remove dodge already

• @Albert!:

just remove dodge already

But Albert, you main MAA, Why do you hate your own class? you should be like everyone else and want to buff your class instead with infinite dodges and no cooldowns while getting superdodge and attack during dodge back.

You should love MAA the same way I love archers, because apparantly the class we main are always going to be fine and are never going to need any nerfs, it’s just everyone else that whines about it, right? RIGHT?