I CAN NOT beat my friend

• That’s not possible ^

• Just fuck him up yo

• You can’t hit someone twice with the same release.

• @Henners:

There is plenty video on youtube on it… it’s pretty much what OP is saying
    basically, if opponent is unable to block/out of stamina for example;
    when you do the reverse overhead/rainbow, the start of the tracer hits them (first hit) - if you turn around fast enough straight after this & then look down, the end of the tracer hits them again (second hit) all in that 1 swing

Pretty much why I now just play as MAA as it’s the only class i find fast enough to get away from these stuffs

Hey mang, this doesn’t exist. I b0ckswing everytime and I tell you, its clearly impossible. There is no video on youtube about it, or at least it shoudn’t be.

OP, try to keep your distance and when he misses the rev0rse you hit him in recovery time! OR parry that shit when he got his back on you (you need to be quick, but its not that hard) and don’t riposte, wait for him to look at you and then you feint a stab. Bet my ass he will fall.

• Here’s what ya do. Get the fork on, and just keep quick stab feinting him. Or get the brandi on and show him what stab feint and drags look like.

• Brandi alt lmb drags are amazing.

• dodge :D

fast kick might work as well. or you could try as hard as you can to get the parry.

• @Henners:

There is plenty video on youtube on it… it’s pretty much what OP is saying
    if you turn around fast enough straight after this & then look down, the end of the tracer hits them again (second hit) all in that 1 swing

Pretty much why I now just play as MAA as it’s the only class i find fast enough to get away from these stuffs

You aren’t watching it closely, or remotely, I guess. That cannot occur.

• @Agent:

Just fuck him up yo

Best advice

• Just beat him whats the big deal.

• There’s nothing you can do but play MAA and dodge. HAHAHAHA gimmicky weapons, gimmicky mechanics, trash game.