Remove charge!

• Just do it already, it’s never gonna get fixed.

• Just make it an overhead or make it lock your camera so you can’t drag it in a circle and hit people behind you in the feet for half of their health.

• remove it please

• I’d rather it was just fixed. You know, get the whole company to knuckle down for a week, make it a project, then do a TED talk about seemingly unfixable problems and the value of perseverance.

“And that’s when we realised the value of thinking like a chicken.” Big laugh. This could you be you, TB-er in Chief. Imagine that. DARE TO DREAM.

• it’s better to remove it completely, you can basically force hittrades with it as you cans tart it while being 1 meter away from someone and them being halfway through their release, they hit you but you won’t flinch and they can do nothing but take on the charge attack.

• Nerf and remove everything.

Of course…

• Aside from fixing it and making sure to do QA on it before every single patch, increase the turn cap swords can do with it. As a vanguard player, I agree it’s not fun being able to do a complete 180 with swords during a charge attack. Don’t increase all other turn cap charges, since it’s already almost impossible to land charges with any weapon outside swords in laggy pubs.

• Just remove. It’s not difficult to parry, skill based to use and it’s annoying. Just a tk button.

• @lemonater47:

Nerf and remove everything.

Of course…

all classes should be exactly the same except for weapons, health and foot speed.

• @wyrda78:

all classes should be exactly the same except for weapons, health and foot speed.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

• Simplifying the game. Its the very definition of it.

• There is literally nothing good or interesting about the charge. It has no redeeming features.

• yes please

• Nothing bad about it either.

• The charge provides a good offensive ability for killing unaware targets faster. It also give you an edge of reducing an opponent’s stamina. It’s pretty satisfying to do also.
    The only annoying thing is it seems to accelerate randomly, and I’m sick of people doing a charge and doing a complete 180 to hit me.

• @wyrda78:

The charge provides a good offensive ability for killing unaware targets faster. It also give you an edge of reducing an opponent’s stamina. It’s pretty satisfying to do also.
    The only annoying thing is it seems to accelerate randomly, and I’m sick of people doing a charge and doing a complete 180 to hit me.

But you can dodge.

• @lemonater47:

But you can dodge.

Yes dodging is the miracle panacea for all situations.

• @dudeface:

There is literally nothing good or interesting about the charge. It has no redeeming features.

its good for tking

• It’s only 2h sword charges though. I don’t think I’ve ever seen BS from Polearm charge attacks, and even archers seem to survive those charge attacks…

Because TB can’t/won’t fix it yet, at least change the sprint attack keybind to V as default for the time being please.

• @jrmftw:

It’s only 2h sword charges though. I don’t think I’ve ever seen BS from Polearm charge attacks, and even archers seem to survive those charge attacks…

Because TB can’t/won’t fix it yet, at least change the sprint attack keybind to V as default for the time being please.

yeah tahts what i set it to