Poll: Should warbow + broadhead one shot kill archer?

• Let’s see what is the opinion about this last warbow nerf…

• Where’s the poll for Sling flinch at.

• are you retarded? Sling is the most op archer weapon right now. It needs some serious nerfs.

• More weapons should oneshot archer so that they’re more viable while nerfing all archer damage to everyone else. Give 3 different separate and different specific damage types to both arrows and bolts and make proper separate resistances to all classes. Bodkin, broadhead and bolt damage/resistance.

• Two more things that should one-shot an archer but don’t:

1. A throwing axe to the face.
    2. A poleaxe overhead to the dome.

And for the…. I want to say eighth time: damage fall-off over range for non-thrown projectiles (which already have a max effective range governed by gravity).

• Stupid nerf was stupid. Revert it and change one or more of the many other things that were suggested. I told you nerfing damage was a dumb idea. They go and do it and prove to everyone that it was a dumb idea.

• Don’t knock it till you try it.

• @Oy:

Don’t knock it till you try it.

We have tried it… it was patched weeks ago.

• @ŠïN:

are you retarded? Sling is the most op archer weapon right now. It needs some serious nerfs.

wat?

xbow makes short work of sling nerds

• @zombojoe:

wat?

xbow makes short work of sling nerds

Strange that sarcasm flew over your head.

Now I’ve seen it all.

• @lemonater47:

We have tried it… it was patched weeks ago.

Knock. Like knocking an arrow? GET ON MY FUCKING LEVEL!

• @lemonater47:

Strange that sarcasm flew over your head.

Now I’ve seen it all.

i take everything sin says at face value cuz judging from scrims hes not the sharpest tool in the toolshed

• This post is deleted!

• @zombojoe:

i take everything sin says at face value cuz judging from scrims hes not the sharpest tool in the toolshed

It wasn’t sarcasm, it seriously needs nerfs, more damage than light xbow to knights on simple torso shots, yet much faster with maximum movement speed and potentially unlimited ammo, try meleeing against pnobio or xale and youll realize how broken the sling is

• @Noobstomper:

It wasn’t sarcasm, it seriously needs nerfs, more damage than light xbow to knights on simple torso shots, yet much faster with maximum movement speed and potentially unlimited ammo, try meleeing against pnobio or xale and youll realize how broken the sling is

Acknowledge my brilliant pun you mong. Otherwise gtfo because sling is useless.

• @Noobstomper:

hit trade them ezzz

• All those who voted no are crossbowmen obviously.

• Sling lead deals more to knight at max load yes. Min load with lead takes 2.225 seconds to fire and deals the least damage of all projectiles. LCB takes 2.4 seconds to fire and deals a shitload of damage. I’m not entirely sure how long it takes to max out the lead throw, but once that’s done I believe the LCB is even faster.
    Fastest projectile Shortspear with 1.55 fire time (Not counting how dumb the throwables for non ranged classes are).

• You can sprint and continue aiming while you reload the sling, but of course that is only a situational advantage.

• If it did double damage to archers only I would agree. But I agree xbow should be reduced in damage to balance against the new bow.