R.I.P Ser Huggles

• **Our Hugther, Who art in Hugven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Hugdum come, Thy will be hugged on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily hug; and forgive us our hugs as we forgive those who hugged against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

R.I.P Sir Huggles, you have done your duty to the hugther. May his hugging soul live with us all. :( :( :( :( :( :(

May his well thought out posts, and friendly nature live in our hearts forever. God bless his Soul

It was an honor posting with such a forum genius.**

• tbh he will raise from the dead eventually.

• This is the most obvious form of e-masturbating I’ve seen in a while. He gets banned and needs his little brother/alt account/butt buddy to make a thread solely about him.

lol.

• He got banned again?

• Well the fact that the forums have been relatively quiet leads one to assume that Huggles isn’t being allowed to spampost anymore. He surpassed my post count and he just joined at the beginning of the year.

• rip huggles rip chivalry forums

• I guess now it’s just back to being a race between lemon and zombo! You have some work to do in order to catch up, zombo, but lemonator has slowed down a little lately so you’re in with a shout.

• lemon and zombie keep the forums going with their puking, otherwise we would just have archer discussions

• @gregcau:

lemon and zombie keep the forums going with their puking, otherwise we would just have archer discussions

not to mention rip maa threads

• @e:

**Our Hugther, Who art in Hugven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Hugdum come, Thy will be hugged on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily hug; and forgive us our hugs as we forgive those who hugged against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

R.I.P Sir Huggles, you have done your duty to the hugther. May his hugging soul live with us all. :( :( :( :( :( :(

May his well thought out posts, and friendly nature live in our hearts forever. God bless his Soul

It was an honor posting with such a forum genius.**

I do like that cat avatar tbh. Clearly I am out of touch because its just dawned that Mr Huggy and Soppy are banned.
    Here today gone today, one must assume by way of appeals they proceed.

• @loin:

one must assume by way of appeals they proceed.

bans are rarely permanent unless an alt account or severe circumstances, I am sure they will be back in 2-4 weeks.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.