Belmez part 2

• I finally got to play the king v’s king part (sorry I have a different full time job) but the stage before - is there another way around or is it a tiny tunnel bottleneck where you have to tk everyone to get to the enemy?

Not that I really mind, anything different is refreshing but is there no other way around?

• are you talking about part 2, the flag placement? if so its best to let your team go up front on the ladders and clear the area out a bit, when its a little safer you move in, run past your enemies and place the flag. vangaurds with spears are also really effective when fighting on the ladders since walking backwards on a ladder moves you away quicker from your foe than just walking backwards on flat ground, this makes you able to really get the maximum out of your reach advantage.

• He’s talking about the rescue the king stage.

• At the King vs King stage, there is a drawbridge to the left side of the castle for the attackers. The bridge is raised though, but there is a lever you have to destroy to make the bridge fall down. It’s just right next to the bridge on the defenders’ side. I don’t know if you can destroy it with projectiles? But if you are fast enough right as that objective started and everyone respawns, you can just rush inside the castle, up the stairs to your left, out on the “balcony” and destroy the lever. That’s what I’ve been doing, at least. But if you’re not that quick, it usually ends up in a bottleneck with lots of TK’s and fronts not moving in any direction, so I guess you should be able to lower the drawbridge from the attackers’ side.

• @dudeface:

He’s talking about the rescue the king stage.

Yes thats the stage - narrow tunnel, get in and tk everyone as we all hit the same lock.

• I dunno. You can enter the top of the pit from the left or right side. Doesn’t seem to be a traffic jam when I play.

• There’s like a ladder down, two stairs, the tunnel underneath.

• @dudeface:

I dunno. You can enter the top of the pit from the left or right side. Doesn’t seem to be a traffic jam when I play.

Yeah, there’s never a traffic jam for me at that stage either. There’s more of a traffic jam at the King vs King stage for me, as I mentioned.

• @gregcau:

Yes thats the stage - narrow tunnel, get in and tk everyone as we all hit the same lock.

well there are multiple ways to get to the lock, 3 at least, if your team splits up there will almost Always be a group (or induvidual) that encounters the least enemy resistance and with a bit of luck a few people or even most of the team will make it to the padlock, once at the padlock its best to have the least skilled players with preferably the heaviest weapons bashing on the lock, the rest of the players that made it including you will stand guard and try to hold of the enemy from your group of lock breakers for as long as possible. do this a few times and youll get through the lock in no-time.

• Not only are there multiple paths down, but from the upper route you can hop the side and drop in. As long as you land in the water you’ll be fine. Do this early and you can even end up with a good minute to yourself on the lock, as everyone seems to go for the optional door.

• On the cage lock one there’s a billion ways to get down there, at least… 6 or 7. On the king stage there’s two ways in the castle but you have to go in the door way and get up stairs to the drawbridge lever to open the second. Masons can already make that jump so it’s not like you’re giving them an additional way in.