Chivalry Deadliest Warrior Server Utility

• Hi guys Addude14 here bringing you a server utility I made.
    The download link is at the bottom of the post

It is a simple MS-DOS program I made with notepad, so not many fancy graphics, but it gets the job done.

It absolutely IS NOT A PIRACY UTILITY! I despise piracy, and I will not help those who do it.

It WILL NOT give you a virus. I coded every line of it, and it is in no way intrusive or malevolent. However, I will say USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Computers are strange and terrible beasts, and I am not responsible for any coincidental problems. I will say though that I have tested it on 3 different computers and it has been harmless and worked flawlessly.

There are a few things my Utility will do:

1. Allow you to start a server with your choice of map, teams, team race (ie viking, spartan, pirate…), and amount of bots if any.

2. Allow you to join a server staight from the launcher, including your own server

3. Make making a LAN party quick and easy

WHAT MY UTILITY WILL NOT DO FOR YOU

1. It WILL NOT start the game unless you have A VALID SERIAL KEY. It WONT ASSIST PIRACY!

2. It will not give you a pet Unicorn

It has been a year since I first tried to add this, but it was mislabeled a piracy tool and the devs wouldn’t let me post it. I am hoping they will see that it is not anything of the sort, but just a gamer trying to help fellow gamers.

FEEL FREE TO TAKE ANYTHING FROM MY WORK! I WOULD LOVE TO HELP THE CHIVALRY COMMUNITY WITH THEIR PROJECTS. YOU CAN SEE ALL MY WORK BY RIGHT CLICKING THE .cmd FILE AND CLICK OPEN WITH NOTEPAD!

Thanks so much for your support! Thanks to those of you who appreciate my work. I did write 1720 lines of code for you guys, so I hope you make use of it :)

IF YOU CANT GET THE FORUMS DOWNLOADER TO WORK YOU CAN DOWNLOAD HERE: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByNt03ismI5xNFVsVVdmSWk3bG8&authuser=0

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.