A lot of the newer maps have 4 second ammo boxes

• Andrew, please spend 5 minutes going through all the maps and setting them to 20 seconds, this is seriously gamebreaking.

The maps include Outpost, Bazaar, Kingsgarden, Castle Assault, Belmez

• I ragequit drunken bazaar the other day due to firepot spam.

• Castle Assault is the worst imo, spamming Feydrid with firepots is as easy as things can get.

• Will look at it for the next patch. The current update is locked in at the moment.

• @Rickvs:

Castle Assault is the worst imo, spamming Feydrid with firepots is as easy as things can get.

TBH, Without that its freaking annoying killing the king in a pub on that map. No line of site for archers, and it just becomes a meat grinder. I actually like the firepot spam there, since it makes the defenders actually have to defend something other than the king. The defenders have to actually fight to control that ammo box, which opens that stage up more.

• @ChuckingIt:

TBH, Without that its freaking annoying killing the king in a pub on that map. No line of site for archers, and it just becomes a meat grinder. I actually like the firepot spam there, since it makes the defenders actually have to defend something other than the king. The defenders have to actually fight to control that ammo box, which opens that stage up more.

Yeah, but the entire map is filled with these kind of balance issues. I’d rather just see more paths to take for the Masons at that final objective, or at least have an easier time creating a safe spot for Mason’s own archers to camp since it’s painfully easy to do for Agatha.

• I only found this to be true in Castle Assault and Outpost. The other listed maps were set to 20 already.

Next patch will see the change.

• thanks andrew babe