Why the fuck does norse sword 3htk knights

• well
    tbs explain

• It doesn’t.

• You’re letting the MAA(s) hitting your head 3 times with stabs only. :)

According to the spreadsheet, Norse stab gives 34 dmg when hitting the head.

• @Rekrab:

well
    tbs explain

Because giving them a SoW would look silly.

• @Sora:

You’re letting the MAA(s) hitting your head 3 times with stabs only. :)

According to the spreadsheet, Norse stab gives 34 dmg when hitting the head.

okay, it’s rare I guess. Made me really mad earlier when playing a rank 29 maa that was apparently beating us all with his norse.
    How can there be a chance of maa and knight having the same htk with a weapon, makes no sense to me.

• Please, don’t start this. Not another meta weapon topic, so soon after the last.

Don’t get me wrong, so far I’ve agreed with every nerf applied by Torn Banner, and if MAA would be nerfed into the dirt I’d not give a single fuck, but Norse Sword is fine imo.

It’s a stabby sword. As a sword, its slashes can’t 3shot a Knight. As a stabby sword, it can only 3shot a Knight with stabs.
    Which is fine imo.

• MAAs get 2shot by norse though, to the torso. Knight requires 3 stabs to the head.

• ya but flanged 2 shots knights you should be complaining about that

• Don’t nerf MaA weapons since knights also use them. Nerf MaAs.

BTW longsword 4 HTK on knights. No 2h should take 4 hits to kill a knight.

• Sword of War takes more than 3 hits to kill a knight too if you use other attacks than stab.

• plate armor > swords

true story

• @zombojoe:

plate armor > swords

true story

but maas all use swords and all archers use short swords

if we’re doing realism then all maas should be ezpz for these heavy armored knights

and we should all be ded to plague

• shortsword > longsword vs knights imho

ez 4 hit kill with stabs m8

muh realism is satisfied, smaller weapons got through gaps in plate armor easier than giant 2 handed swords lel

i miss the backstab tho, could get a 3 hit kill sometimes

• Norse sword is the most OP MaA weapon.

• @wyrda78:

Norse sword is the most OP MaA weapon.

nah bruh thats dodge its so OP it doesnt even do dmg

• @SOC:

Don’t nerf MaA weapons since knights also use them. Nerf MaAs.

#buffclaymore
    #buffspearslaps
    #buffQstaff

• @SOC:

Don’t nerf MaA weapons since knights also use them. Nerf MaAs.

You sir i grant the title of MASTER CRYHARD, holy crap you must get owned by MAA’s

• @Kreittis:

#buffclaymore
    #buffspearslaps
    #buffQstaff

Claymore does need buffs in the sense it should be slower with better HTK. Like it used to but better so it has a purpose over greatsword.

Spear slaps aren’t a real attack for spears. They should be 4 HTK+ on knights, but 3 overhead HTK on torso knights.

Quarter staff should 3 HTK knights but be slower with nefed MaAs.

• @SOC:

but maas all use swords and all archers use short swords

if we’re doing realism then all maas should be ezpz for these heavy armored knights

Ahh… but they also use maces. Which would make all knights ezpz for maa as well. As for archers they’re just decoration anyways.

• @SOC:

Claymore does need buffs in the sense it should be slower with better HTK. Like it used to but better so it has a purpose over greatsword.

No no no, don’t take away my light(speed)saber.:upset: