Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (Saga of the Crypts) A Halloween Update!

• Tons of people like the new horde mode. Quite often I can’t get on a normal server as there is none. Everyone’s playing horde. Got to wave 25 but there was only 3 on the server. I got stuck on the wooden platform and died, one was an archer and the other couldn’t deal with 120 enemies on his own lol though he got 30 more. I don’t know about good tutorial for noobs as its really about keeping up combos. Though good footwork helps a lot.

And nice kingdom come pun there truck.

• How far did you get solo? Do more enemies spawn if more people are in the server?

• Wave 25? I played the last update w/5 others yesterday and after the troll wave in wave 17, the lag was impossible for everyone on the server. The game would actually freeze up and take full seconds to render a single frame.
    If CMW.exe froze and ppl restarted Chivalry and rejoined the server, they would be OK for a few maps until it would start freezing again.

I’m not sure how this happened, but during one of those freezes, I died right at the beginning of the wave, and the next thing I knew, I respawned and the wave had finished. Everyone was complaining and it took less than 3 minutes to finish it… Soo… no idea how that happened.

• I’ve seen it freeze when the “enemy” tag above the last 3 enemies alive doesn’t go away and all the new enemies in the next wave spawn with it, which eventually causes the game to crash. Very rare, though.

I’m not sure it’s possible to beat wave 25 without adding a health well to that final area. Maybe with a really coordinated MaA team that can kite together might pull it off but I’m not sure without any health wells. Please consider adding one to it.

• A few people have done it. I haven’t. But I’ve only done got to 25 twice and once with only 3 people. The second time 3 people died in the first 30 seconds too lol.

• Beat 25 twice, pretty simple but tedious with MAA. All my teammates died around 130-100 enemies both times. Would be even more tedious with another class, lol. I’ll try Knight or Vanguard next time.

As an MAA, the only remote dangers are the archers and sleepless skirmishers. However, after killing those guys, you can circle kite the slow enemies with MAA + lvl 6 class movement speed bonuses and just regen all your health lol. Needs more “Special Infected” if they want it to be un-soloable.

• I didn’t see any advertised bug fixes but played again this weekend and got to 25, didn’t take too long thanks to the lawn of fire. We did fail on 25 but it was fun. So I guess the level 14 skirmishers were fixed.

• @gregcau:

I didn’t see any advertised bug fixes but played again this weekend and got to 25, didn’t take too long thanks to the lawn of fire. We did fail on 25 but it was fun. So I guess the level 14 skirmishers were fixed.

We had this fixed and posted notes :)

• I had “fun” with crypt :)

10/10

• I’ve gotten to 25 two or three times but got killed in the first 30 seconds. Once I watched a level 50+ almost beat it by himself.

What I’d like to see are more maps for Crypts and zombies added

• I had countless hours enjoying this mode but eventually it became too easy

Except for the last round which is a true challenge - RUN FOREST RUN.