WTF IS THIS!!?!??!?!?!?!

• Exhibit A. This is a leaked photo hacked by JLAW’S hackers See that vanguard. He is holding a messer, I thought that was physically impossible. This is very disturbing to the community. Also if you look to the left, you see exhibit B. Another vanguard. Holding a spear with a skeleton on it. obviously put there to increase handle hit damage with the swing. My theory is that TBS is lying to us …. or it is a new DLC. To improve game play. That’s when I decided to take a close look, and I noticed this.

This is another leaked photo displaying even more. If you look right next to the title it says 2, indicating that there will indeed be a chivalry 2! There will be so much more to come in chiv 2, just look at the proof.

STILL DONT BELIEVE ME??? LOOK AS EVEN MORE ASTONISHING PROOF!!!

Chivalry Medieval Warfare 3: The bugs continue

• Global Moderator

I don’t know if you are actually this dumb and oblivious or you are putting it on.

Picture was in a twitter post yesterday. In the official announcement section it explains it all.

• very good investigative journalism

hats off to ya

• The lemon’s eyes are stinging. poor poor lemon. If only you can see the world as the rest of us do.

• @lemonater47:

I don’t know if you are actually this dumb and oblivious or you are putting it on.

he’s obviously being super serious, any idiot could see that.

• @lemonater47:

Picture was in a twitter post yesterday. In the official announcement section it explains it all.

I seriously think you have 0 sense of humor and no sarcasm filter. What a buzz kill.

This is a brilliant find though, especially in the second picture where you can see the new enemy is designed anatomically correct with a big troll commander penis.

• How has Torn Banners not taken down this massive leak thread?

• tbh TBS doesn’t even know yet, I put a misleading title on the post, so they will never think to look here.

• I wouldn’t think to look here.

• Global Moderator

@Oy:

I seriously think you have 0 sense of humor and no sarcasm filter. What a buzz kill.

This is a brilliant find though, especially in the second picture where you can see the new enemy is designed anatomically correct with a big troll commander penis.

My sense of humour is a little above drawing dicks on a poster.

I also never ever really liked this guy.

• @lemonater47:

My sense of humour is a little above drawing dicks on a poster.

I also never ever really liked this guy.

I wasn’t saying it was necessarily related to this post, but I think I’ve seen you make one joke ever and every time someone says something funny in a thread you usually jump in and try to correct him or otherwise be boring. Maybe that’s what Greg means by you never saying anything worthwhile, but that’s a misstatement. You do make some informative posts. In reality you’re just a pretty boring guy, huh?

But I get what you mean, this guy seems pretty meh. Huggles worship and now super secret dick teaser.

• This post is deleted!

• Global Moderator

Name one time. Go back through my posts.

I usually avoid these threads as they don’t tickle my sense of humour. Honestly I don’t know what made me reply to it. I think it was really because I don’t like this guy.

^I mean look at that shit.

• @Oy:

But I get what you mean, this guy seems pretty meh. Huggles worship and now super secret dick teaser.

Yes I am a Major ******, thanks for noticing.

The lemon grows strong with hate, just in denial that I have found real, actual proof of chiv 2 that can be backed up. and chiv 3.

• @lemonater47:

Name one time. Go back through my posts.

I usually avoid these threads as they don’t tickle my sense of humour. Honestly I don’t know what made me reply to it. I think it was really because I don’t like this guy.

^I mean look at that shit.

I thought his little story was entertaining in a half-retarded kind of way, but to each his own. And sorry but I’m not going to make an index of your 9000 posts and which ones could be interpreted as whatever I said. What a lemonator kind of request. You must be part Vulcan or some shit, get out of here with your logic bud. I think you responded so you could march your post count even further up tbh.

Anyway, I digress. This joke has run its course, can we please close this thread? It’s making the entire forum dumber just by existing, and it also makes all other meme cats sad when they see this. Dudeface must be cutting himself.

• Oh god so much blood.

• @dudeface:

Oh god so much blood.

Was this from you cutting your wrists, or from Lemon’s mother apparently getting her lemon skin ripped off?