Did class customisation and unlocks make it in?

• Despite the new account, I’ve played since the original mod and followed the progress pretty closely for a time. I remember seeing the mock up screens of their class customization screen with perks and what have you, and I saw this “6. Class and Weapon screen updates” in the “Things we’re working on”.
    But I can’t find a single mention of “Customization” on the wiki, blog, youtube vids or google.

Are there weapons and unlocks in?

• Weapon unlocks are in, yes - and a limited amount of cosmetic customization will be added soon with Veteran’s Helmets, earned by unlocking all the weapons of a particular class.

• Unlocks are in, but they never considered adding perks or anything beyond being able to select your weapon.

And unlocks aren’t “better” weapons, they just have a more specialized role. The devs didn’t want any unfair advantages to new players versus those who’vep layed alot.

• @Mkilbride:

Unlocks are in, but they never considered adding perks or anything beyond being able to select your weapon.

And unlocks aren’t “better” weapons, they just have a more specialized role. The devs didn’t want any unfair advantages to new players versus those who’vep layed alot.

Lol speaking of weapons, I’ve been drooling over all that we have available. As for “better” weapons, I do recall veteran MAA’s running around and cracking skulls with the mace in the mod. I’m sure we’ll end up with certain “Favored” items here as well :P
    I know I’m looking forward to the messer and grand mace though.

Thanks for the responses guys!