Co-op Zombie game mode?

• This may be poorly written because english is my second language.

I think it would be cool, if we got some sort of DLC that brings the zombie aspects to the game. There isn’t a lot of games, at least not what I know of, that have a first person melee zombie feature. How cool would it be to slay zombies with your melee weapon? I personally Think it would be cool, to have that zombie aspect. What do you think?

• I was just wondering yesterday how a zombie mod would work with this game. It could be pretty interesting.

• This has been discussed to death as well as similar ideas.

Between you and me, there’s already a zombie in the game that you can fight if you search hard enough. ;)

• @SlyGoat:

This has been discussed to death as well as similar ideas.

Between you and me, there’s already a zombie in the game that you can fight if you search hard enough. ;)

u mean the skeleton ? that aint a zombie

• @pipi666:

@SlyGoat:

It’s close enough :D

• In my opinion, that really defeats the purpose of this game. As TornBanner have said before, they want to make this game as real as possible, no magic. Yes, zombies would be very fun in this game, but I doubt they could fit it in… But maybe a DLC?

• @Jake:

In my opinion, that really defeats the purpose of this game. As TornBanner have said before, they want to make this game as real as possible, no magic. Yes, zombies would be very fun in this game, but I doubt they could fit it in… But maybe a DLC?

Tibbs has specifically stated nothing that affects gameplay (additional weapons) or could potentially split the community (map packs, game modes) will ever be paid DLC - any such updates will be 100% free to keep the community together and on a level playing field. However, an unofficial zombie mod is extremely likely. I’d be surprised if nobody was working on one already. :)

• I think it’d be a lovely take on the plague, and would be one-of-a-kind!

• I just realized how you could turn something like this into a game mode. Maybe it can be a lot of peasants that were taken by a plague and they try to get into the castle and get the cure or maybe kill the king for revenge. You, and everyone else in the gamemode have to last through as many waves as possible. The peasants could get stronger/smarter and start using proper weapons, and they just keep getting stronger until it’s basically your army versus an army of zombie-like peasants with full armor/weapons :)

• Hey guys, my first post here.

I am a big fan of the game (probably some have seen me, I go by the screen name of ‘seenooh’), and came here to agree that some zombie game mode is a really cool idea. I would say it can be a human vs zombies. In COD, when you have multiple kills in a row you get some extra gadgets with you as a reward and help you become more lethal. I’m thinking the same with zombies, that if you manage to kill say 3 humans, you mutate to a more bad-ass zombie. So you can be ‘upgraded’ up to maybe 3 times (3 mutations max)? With more lethal zombies, they can walk on walls, deal more damage, etc.

As for the realism argument, I think it can be easily maintained without having to have magic and crap like that.

• @seenooh:

Hey guys, my first post here.

grats on finding an 8 month old post to bump

might be time to watch World War Z today, though reviews were not that good (as I expected from the trailer)

[image:osmplzon]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdfr62whkd1rnlu31.jpg[/image:osmplzon]

• @pipi666:

@SlyGoat:

Patch 2 made it more like a zombie than a skeleton ;)

• @gregcau:

grats on finding an 8 month old post to bump

It’s always better and more professional to find a topic that discusses the exact same matter on mind rather than starting a new thread on something that has been discussed already.

• @Hunutteri:

Patch 2 made it more like a zombie than a skeleton ;)

What do you mean? It’s still a skeleton.

• Double post

• its not a ghost anymore but was changed to a man at arms skin like 4 months ago, RIP Spectral Echo

if you want some wicked AI to kill or some awesome players to fight all while enjoying the most intense fast paced hardcore action in the game I know just the place for you brotha,

Modded Matrix Mayhem server

has the sickest AI and funest times in chivalry, they def aint your average chiv bots if you know what I mean.
    come get sum brotha!

• @SlyGoat:

Tibbs has specifically stated nothing that affects gameplay (additional weapons) or could potentially split the community (map packs, game modes) will ever be paid DLC

Glad to see he kept his promise…. sorry I can’t actually say that without smiling lol :)

Deadliest Warrior should have been free you bastards! It split the community alright.