Annoying bugs (ballistae and fucked up colors)

• So… The ballista rotating on the wrong axis (thus unplayable) was supposed to be fixed on patch 30 and it keeps happening more and more…

When I can use it, one out of two times, I just can’t fire it. I’m at the ballista and when I left-click, nothing happens.
    Ballistae have never been so fucked up and no one cares.

Other problem, that we have seen in the past, is the Mason players turning blue after using cata/ballista.
    Since a few days, EVERYTIME I get on a cata or ballista (mostly catapult), players on my team come and attack me cause i’m white and blue. Never seen the problem happen with Agatha team so far.

Hope to see it fixed guys ! Thanks.

• Using rams and boiling oil will also change your color to blue (or just shield color).

• Global Moderator

I can’t fire the ballista when I’m playing with javelins.

Just your our shield colour changes. If your shields red it will change to blue. Black will change to white and brown will change to gold.

• @lemonater47:

I can’t fire the ballista when I’m playing with javelins.

Just your our shield colour changes. If your shields red it will change to blue. Black will change to white and brown will change to gold.

Well, in my case, I’m all white and blue, my friends confirmed it. But sometimes it’s just the shield, yes.

• Global Moderator

Well I noticed it on citadel and everyone’s shields on their backs were changing to agatha colours. But their player models remained the right colours.

• Yep it happens when using catapults or ballistae, the colors just change to blue white and gold.

• I’ve only seen the shields change colour on dead masons.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.