Get Forked

• Mod

Had a spare half hour and I haven’t made a Chivalry video in a long time. So I cracked a beer and had a bit of fun with the fork. It’s the best of the spears. Brandi is for amateurs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svW_cBN0i3o&list=UUm0N-nouFQ6KjyyrE2-1jPw

• That rank 50+ AUS gameplay though.

• It is a realy good weapon but not in your hands

• @TheFunnySide:

It is a realy good weapon but not in your hands

Yeah, sums it up.

• It’s about time you made another video. I thought you’d been bitten by a great white huntsman stingray snake, or whatever other ridiculous killing machines you guys share your homes with.

Good vid btw, funny stuff.

• @Harry:

It’s about time you made another video. I thought you’d been bitten by a great white huntsman stingray snake, or whatever other ridiculous killing machines you guys share your homes with.

Yeah seriously, fuck Australia man. Every YouTube video of some guy finding a massive spider or a snake in his bathroom waiting for him to sit down is always from Australia. I’m never going there unless it’s to get drunk with Jim Jeffries. So the natives are all dead eh? Cool I guess. Is their good internet in Australia? Not really eh? Hmm. So can you pick locks and shit or are you not really all criminals? You’re not eh? Well I’m not Jim Jeffries, I shouldn’t be repeating his self-inflicted racism. I guess I must be mistaking you for New Zealanders.

Bam.

I just got two birds stoned at once. Motherfuckin Oceania just got driven to the fuckoffitty ferry on a voyage to Africa, where they will have to fight through Ebola ravaged mobs of emaciated half-zombies. Slightly racist, I know, but bear with me this is all based in reality, I’m just pointing it out, but not really sending money like everybody else.

sorry to hijack your thread with my rambling, but I think we established a vital link, a global racist laziness that’s built into our biological structure. Sure, that makes sense.

Edit: Last edit I swear.

• @Oy:

Yeah seriously, fuck Australia man. Every YouTube video of some guy finding a massive spider or a snake in his bathroom waiting for him to sit down is always from Australia. I’m never going there unless it’s to get drunk with Jim Jeffries. So the natives are all dead eh? Cool I guess. Is their good internet in Australia? Not really eh? Hmm. So can you pick locks and shit or are you not really all criminals? You’re not eh? Well I’m not Jim Jeffries, I shouldn’t be repeating his self-inflicted racism. I guess I must be mistaking you for New Zealanders.

Bam.

I just got two birds stoned at once. Motherfuckin Oceania just got driven to the fuckoffitty ferry on a voyage to Africa, where they will have to fight through Ebola ravaged mobs of emaciated half-zombies. Slightly racist, I know, but bear with me this is all based in reality, I’m just pointing it out, but not really sending money like everybody else.

sorry to hijack your thread with my rambling, but I think we established a vital link, a global racist laziness that’s built into our biological structure. Sure, that makes sense.

Edit: Last edit I swear.

wait, Australians are a race?

• Yes and no. They’re English offshoots like US and Canada. And most of South Africa. The brits screwed everyone.

• Global Moderator

No Australians are definitely their own race.

• Mod

The ladies tell me I’m pretty racey. I used to think it’s a compliment until my mate told me sex is supposed to last longer than 15 seconds.

Man Jim Jefferies is fucking hilarious, saw him live this year. I’d drink beers with him, but I think he’s too cool for me haha.

The fork is genuinely good, when I make videos I don’t really concentrate on being a professional pro league gamer though, they’re more for entertainment purposes I guess. If I wanted them to be truly educational, I wouldn’t do live commentary, but scripted commentary isn’t really my style haha.

My mate can pick locks, but he’s a flaming mongrel I tell ya.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.