Bugged Swing Animations

• yeah, if you pull out your secondary , it stops .

• Shouldn’t happen in the first place

• @zombojoe:

slasher has alternate ripostes fyi ;)

Interesting. Going on this tangent, does Slasher have a bigger emphasis on aiming parries than reading/guessing feints? Otherwise, seems like alt riposte is just for funsies.

On topic, wow I’ve never seen it like in that Dec 2013 video. Then again, I don’t think I’ve ever “used” something and go on a 4-combo spree. Wow, really? I’ve never done that? Man.

• parrying in slasher is done with your actual weapon model, so 0 mph zwei drags dont happen usually

you have to aim your parries way more than chivalry

• Global Moderator

@zombojoe:

parrying in slasher is done with your actual weapon model, so 0 mph zwei drags dont happen usually

you have to aim your parries way more than chivalry

Well in chiv visually the weapon models actually collide. But that collision seems to be based off the parry box. Play in slow motion and you’ll see the weapons colliding every parry. Even backwards parries. They just sometimes go through the player model to collide with the weapon model lol.

• @Chimpanzer:

Shouldn’t happen in the first place

Exactly. Pls fix, TB!

• @lemonater47:

Well in chiv visually the weapon models actually collide. But that collision seems to be based off the parry box. Play in slow motion and you’ll see the weapons colliding every parry. Even backwards parries. They just sometimes go through the player model to collide with the weapon model lol.

parrying in chiv happens when the swing hits your player model when you are holding up a parry

the weapon you are using to parry with has nothing to do with it, thats why you can parry a maul with a dagger ez every time

• Global Moderator

Never tried it with daggers as they have the strange parry animation. But honestly play in slow motion and you’ll see the attacking weapon hit the parrying weapon very time. Even if it has to clip through the player model. But that’s because of the parry box going behind them slightly. The parry box seems to determine whether a parry is successful. Then for aesthetic reasons the weapon only parries when it hits the weapon model. Except for stabs. But even with stabs it only goes as far as the weapon model.

• Easy to reproduce, fix when?

• So fix when?

• @Chimpanzer:

So fix when?

contacting TBS devs