Mod request. 1 Spawn FFA last man standing

• Global Moderator

So a bunch of people wanted to use one of my servers for a sort of tournament. However they wanted To have a last man standing type FFA game mode. Classic duels with 1 life. I looked all through the server config files and couldn’t find a way to fiddle with the spawns in any way.

So yeah a mod that makes a last man standing FFA would be great. If it has to be tied to a particular map duelyard is the map they want. Maybe others Can use this mod as well I don’t know the demand for such a mod I’m just hosting the tournament. But I have no modding Skillez for chivalry.

• you could just disable spawns through kismet as soon as the first guy dies

• Global Moderator

@zombojoe:

you could just disable spawns through kismet as soon as the first guy dies

That could work but how do I make that into a mod. Or could I just edit the duelyard kismet to do that and make another version of duelyard?

• @lemonater47:

That could work but how do I make that into a mod. Or could I just edit the duelyard kismet to do that and make another version of duelyard?

yeah , just open it up in the editor and copy and paste the whole map over

then figure out the kismet stuff

• Global Moderator

@zombojoe:

yeah , just open it up in the editor and copy and paste the whole map over

then figure out the kismet stuff

RO2 kismet makes me want to bash my face in. But with that I know what I’m doing lol.

• I m working on a similar solution. I havent figured out how to disable respawn like zombojoe responden, nor do i think that will end the game.

What I can suggest is changing the respawn time through kismet to much longer to make it feel similar to a last man standing. Kismet for this can be found in the example map folder - gladiator lts