How can I open the official maps on UDK?

• I want to open the maps included in Chivalry game on UDK Editor. How can I do that?

• This post is deleted!

• You won’t be able to open the maps in UDK

• Uh you can, just open em from CookedPC/AOC/Levels

And if you want to save them and not screw up the original, copy paste to a new folder. For example, ContentSDK

• Developer

Chivalry doesn’t use UDK it uses the Chivalry SDK. I just said this in a different thread: You need to launch the Chivalry SDK via either the Chiv launcher or you can just use the SDK shortcuts (.bats) in your chivalrymedievalwarfare directory in your steamapps.

• @Pebble:

Uh you can, just open em from CookedPC/AOC/Levels

And if you want to save them and not screw up the original, copy paste to a new folder. For example, ContentSDK

Thank you for the information, I found the levels I downloaded last month. Then I subscribed 26 maps more and Steam downloaded them. But I can’t find this levels, even in CookedPC/AOC/Levels

• The maps you download from the workshop go in CookedSDK. The .cmwsdk files will be inside CookedSDK/__CMWSDKFiles/, and once you’ve played a map it’ll have extracted itself to its own folder within CookedSDK (folder name will be a bunch of random crap).

I don’t know WTF steam does when it “downloads” maps from the workshop. Apparently it just bins them once it’s done or something. At least this has been my experience lately. Use the “download subscribed items” button on the lower right-hand side of the Chivalry launcher to force a manual download.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.