Class Specific keybinding?

• Is there a way or will there be a way to create class specific keybinds? For example when I play Man-at-arms I like to bind the dodge button to spacebar as it is easier for me to hit than v. But this becomes useless and needs to be switched back when I use any other class. I also prefer mouse1 for overhead attacks, but this needs to be switched back when moving to archer class.

• Easiest way would be to bind keybind changes to another key: for example if you press ‘-’ you bind dodge to space and with ‘.’ you rebind jump to space. That way you can easily switch between the two bindings, I guess.

• @Xylvion:

Easiest way would be to bind keybind changes to another key: for example if you press ‘-’ you bind dodge to space and with ‘.’ you rebind jump to space. That way you can easily switch between the two bindings, I guess.

So you can basically toggle between the two keybinds, but on one key? Never knew that.

• @KingWillie:

So you can basically toggle between the two keybinds, but on one key? Never knew that.

You should be able to, I’m not 100% certain but it’s worth a try.