Please help - cannot find AOC PlayerStart

• Hi folks, I know it may sound as noobish question, but I just didnt find the answer so Im asking:
    Im trying to make a whole new map for Chivalry. I have baisc skills with UDK, but I never tryed to make a map for existing game, like Chivalry. So Im getting stuck at very beginning - cant find “AOCPlayerStart” in content browser under actor classes. I have read an official guide but they doesnt mention how to find it, they just have it listed there. I know its suposed to be under NavigationPoint - PlayerStart but only item I have there is default “UDKTeamPlayerStart”. Searching fails to find it, too.
    So I dont know if I missed something important or what.
    Here is the screenshot

Before you point me to this topic, I just say I´ve already read it. Changing game type in World Properties doesnt work, because there is no “FFA” option - take a look: screenshot2

I use 08-2014 build of UDK (64-bit), but as far as I know game was based on july 2012 build - might be that a problem ?
    Also, I tryed to run editor via frontend tool, but it opens the same 08-2014 package, but just 32-bit… So Im confused.

• Developer

You need to launch the Chivalry SDK via either the Chiv launcher or you can just use the SDK shortcuts (.bats) in your chivalrymedievalwarfare directory in your steamapps.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.