64player servers

• I see no reason why these arent as popular. I mean, How epic would it be to watch the carnage unfold. So please lets try and get some servers going for them :D

• I agree is WOR and MAB can have 64 players i think this could should too it would be really cool to watch 32 people charge down the hill at another 32 people it would be epic :D

• @Duke:

I agree is WOR and MAB can have 64 players i think this could should too it would be really cool to watch 32 people charge down the hill at another 32 people it would be epic :D

yes it could have a line battle mode aswel, just two opposite sides rushing down… hah even imagine… 50v50… m&b supports 140 each haha

• 64 man ffa on arena O_O

lets make this happen!

lol

• @skippermonkey:

64 man ffa on arena O_O

lets make this happen!

lol

yeah it’d be awesome to see the limits of this being stretched

• Yeah we had a 64 player test during beta, it was smooth and everything but the sound channels got overloaded so they have to fix that first.

Everything else worked really well though

• @DeathwolfX03:

Yeah we had a 64 player test during beta, it was smooth and everything but the sound channels got overloaded so they have to fix that first.

Everything else worked really well though

interesting somone said that, If i play with bots that there is an add bot commant, im curious as to how many i truely can add, and if its unlimited how manyi can add before a crash ;D

• The servers can easily handle 64 players performance wise. The only issues at hand are the voice overloads and possibly map sizes being too crowded for 64 man game play. So once those issues have been addressed there is a good possibility of 64 man servers appearing on your server lists.

• 64 players would be very cool. I like the game, but friends of mine and, to start with, myself were disappointed in the game only having max 32 player slots. As far as I know the Unreal engine it easily supports 64 players.

• Developer

We will put up an official 64 man server soon, maybe other operators will follow suit if our test server functions properly.

• Once 64 is in, 128 is on the way!

• @Tibberius:

We will put up an official 64 man server soon, maybe other operators will follow suit if our test server functions properly.

Sounds great. Thx

• Good ive just see a few 64 player servers and boy are they good fun
    :berz: :fenc: :2hand:

I think you guys now need to change the game description from

“Fighting for glory in the arena with up to 32 players.”
    Up to
    “Fighting for glory in the arena with up to 64 players.”

This brings it directly into line with WOR and it would be great if it could go even higher

Im really glad the developers listen to its users glad to see and i will continue to support the game due to this…. :D

• Yeah I played in 64 server today and it was awesome.

A few problems :

-Teamkillers that does it on purpose. For some reason there was always 1 of them. No admins to kick them out or too much text going on for them to see when you talk to them, was a real pain
    -People who lag, I notice people who lag will still try to get on a 64 person server and whine about the server non stop and about the players who play on it until, 15-25 minutes later they decide to go away,
    -Maps are too small for this, people dont understand that this game is played best by having a one on one battle. Meanings there is 5 people on 1 a lot of the times and then you constantly get slash by your friendly.

But other than these, it was the best time I ever had since I bought the game.

• I know Red Orchestra 2, which is on the Unreal3 engine, had major lag issues on 64 man servers when it was first released. I’m not saying this game will, but it can be an issue with the engine.