Trolling and other things

• please Torn banner make catapult ,ballista and kicks to water count to teamdamage.becuase there is too many trolls lately and it gets unpunished.

-remove vanguard charge
    -add Deadliest warrior damage tracers

• im okay with most of this

firepots team damage not tracking is pretty lame as well

• Firepots actually showed teamdamage a while back, they also gave me a shitload of assists, I want that back, hue.

Deadliest warriors damage tracers are a cool idea, but it brings far too many inconsistensies to the game imo.

• Inconsistencies? Like what. You hit in certain areas and it does different damage its what its supposed to do.

Not that I’m for implementing DW damage.

• you don’t get team damage agaisnt you for hitting someone that is using a cata/ballista either

• yeah i forget about firepots
    DW damage tracers rewards well placed strikes and nerf drags. i see why meta comunity have with this problem but i think it makes game more realistic and more balanced overall

• Encourages hit trades a bit. Though that may also be because of the speeds being way faster.

• I could swear kicks already counted towards team damage. Or maybe I’m thinking of fists.

• @DaciaJC:

I could swear kicks already counted towards team damage. Or maybe I’m thinking of fists.

They do count as team damage.

• he was talking about kicking people off the map or down a wall or whatever.

• Yeh some death zones are just insta kills that don’t register the ‘assist’.

• deaths from falling might be a tad hard to allocate “blame” for, but it would be nice. I think firepots are the big one however.

• if only it tracked deaths from being hit by teammates and knocked into an enemy maul

• I would enjoy better cliff-kick tracking…

• I don’t like DW tracer system and I can’t understand what it is good for. Drags are OP and need nerf? I don’t think so.

Now stab feints are a bitch

• I don’t like how if I’m fighting someone and I purposely jump off a cliff to suicide the guy I was fighting gets the kill. Should just be a suicide. Guess it don’t truly matter though, but still.

Kinda off topic I guess, but since we were talkin bout cliff kicking figured I’d state one of my nitpicks.

• I spend my time in FFA hillsidepyre shooting people with shortbow then jumping into the ocean before they have a chance to damage me. They find it incredibly infuriating for some reason.

• @dudeface:

I spend my time in FFA hillsidepyre shooting people with shortbow then jumping into the ocean before they have a chance to damage me. They find it incredibly infuriating for some reason.

I’ve topped the leaderboard on that map just jumping into the water for the free kill. :P

• i meant kick from cliff obviously

• @Vanguard:

I don’t like DW tracer system and I can’t understand what it is good for. Drags are OP and need nerf? I don’t think so.

Now stab feints are a bitch

it makes game more realistic. is it obvious ? i dot have problems with drags (if ping is reasonable)
    but 360 full damage swing is just BS .dont you think?