Gaem of Trones

• –------------

• Never seen it. Worthy?

• I’ve read the books, the show does a pretty good job of summarizing the best parts, but has to leave a ton out. It’s entertaining, and it’s hard to predict. Definitely a believable fantasy world.

–------------

• @Vanguard:

Never seen it. Worthy?

Read the books first tbh.

• @Oy:

Ned Stark dies lol.

Pushing to get banned again lol

Good job.

Interesting avatar, gay star trek, better than your other two for sure. Certainly your avatars show your personality.

• @gregcau:

Good job.

Interesting avatar, gay star trek, better than your other two for sure. Certainly your avatars show your personality.

i believe that would also apply to many people in here

• @zombojoe:

i believe that would also apply to many people in here

Isn’t that the whole point of avatars?

But I don’t believe that you are funny british celebrity chef.

However, I do believe that greg likes to make girls uncomfortable.

• I’m bringing the banwagon out back. Lemme know if you wanna ride, Oy.

• @dudeface:

I’m bringing the banwagon out back. Lemme know if you wanna ride, Oy.

Vader is luke’s dad the whole time though.

• @gregcau:

Good job.

Does yours show something about you?

• Global Moderator

@Oy:

Does yours show something about you?

I think he’s calling you gay and himself straight.

• @lemonater47:

I’d rather screw a dude then beat off in my hand for all my days. Anyway wtf Greg, just post a relevant girl in revealing armor instead of runnin yo mouf foo.

• @Oy:

I’d rather screw a dude then beat off in my hand for all my days. Anyway wtf Greg, just post a relevant girl in revealing armor instead of runnin yo mouf foo.

• @lemonater47:

As usual you know nothing, get everything wrong, can’t even understand basic human interaction, story of your life I guess.

• I’ll teach her all about my dwarven Longsword yo. I’ll be spelunkin in that dwemer ruin fo sho.

• U guys okay? :D

I think it’s good but never watched it. I will do what you say, i will first read a book then watch series. :)

• @gregcau:

is that from your mod collection?

• @gregcau:

is that from your mod collection?

btw snape kills dumbledore

and boromir dies

• I have loved, lost, faught, fucked, bribed and brooded over 20 years on the concept of spoilers for great justice and bountiful internets. I knew that if I could find the secret to ruining the enjoyment of as many people as possible, that I could channel that raw raging power into some sort of device. I am nearing completion now, in the final stages of erecting a WMD based on this butthurt energy. I’ve gathered much unrefined butthurt from these forums over the years, and harnessing this power over life and lifeless is truly astonishing. I can douse you in internet hate and pointless arguments until you’ve been dragged down and your social life ruined with stupidity. As you can see, I’ve aimed a small test-shot at Huggles, causing him to ramble on about politics and self-admiring religions such as Huggism. I let Lemon have a taste but there was some backfire because he already had no life. I gave him a reverse shot and now he fucks bitches and makes money.

It begins. It will be glorious. Like Idiocracy.

Sean Bean dies.

• @dudeface:

I’m bringing the banwagon out back. Lemme know if you wanna ride, Oy.

I would very much like to ride.

tbh

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.