Chivalry archer tips/help

• OK, im pretty much legendary with the zweihander, at level 25 I challenge high level(40-60) messer/maul knights and I beat them but i like archer. **Reasons
    its cool! I have read many books about master archer guys and i think archery is awesome

I have a lot of respect for those high level archers who kill everything, even if they don get top of the scoreboard,
    they are probably what wins the game and they are a big help to our team

Most people dont play archer

I have a weird satisfaction i get when i hit someone with a bow that doesnt comes with melee\

In every other game i you can avoid ranged weapons i do

SO if any archer could maybe give me their steam name or something and give me some tips/lessons please post here. also i need some up-to-date arching video guides. also i prefer bow, then crossbow and least, javs but i am best with jav but i dont really care, i like all of them.

• It’s easy:
    Point and click. (If you can do this your enemy will most likely get hit and cannot do anything about it)
    Know when to pull out your secondary. (only good unless you play javs, then you can keep your ranged up front)
    Use the laugh and insult voice commands all the time. (This is annoying and will make your opponent rage more)

• pew pew light xbow from frontlines.

• Lead your arrows into your opponent with bows. “Simplish”. Before the flinch removal on projectile hits, I would say the shortbow was by far the superior weapon in TO, when I was doing the shortbow achivement I was getting like 54 assits at the end of matches. And for once on a rare full moon night, the team cheered for their archers support. Basically archer is a support class, don’t go kill hunting, it’s useless and you will most likely end up killing your own team, making him rage, bringing bad karma, fucking up your circle of life and shit. JUST SUPPORT! this means that if you see 4 of your teams vanguards circling some poor straggler, you’re “1337” R0bin h00d arrows sure as shit isn’t gonna help the siutation when they come flying in. Because this is a thing amongst some of you archers. You forget your role.

• @Xylvion:

It’s easy:
    Point and click. (If you can do this your enemy will most likely get hit and cannot do anything about it)
    Know when to pull out your secondary. (only good unless you play javs, then you can keep your ranged up front)
    Use the laugh and insult voice commands all the time. (This is annoying and will make your opponent rage more)

^ think of it like a point and click adventure game

• Well… if you like playing the least skilled type of plebbypeonpeasantentcampingobbyelling then my tip is stay of my
    servers were I play with Quality gamers (knights).

• It’s easy, just sling people then butterknife their ass when weakened.

• Shoot your opponents in the head. Style points if you only shoot people in the knee though.

• Buy the Barbarian Archer as soon as possible, so you can rock the deer antlers. This is the best possible way to piss off everybody who hates archers, which is a win-win for you.

• Shoot vanguards, bonus points if they are on your team. Oh and if you see a teammate dramaticaly fighting with other guy, don’t hesitate and put an arrow in your teammate’s head! You should be good following these steps.

Remember, counter-archering is for pansies, you gotta kill teammates trying to steal their frag!

• The only way to become good at archer is by practice. Play archer a lot. Don’t get deterred by:
    -Missing ten times and hitting once
    -People hating you
    -Missing more times
    -Your teammates killing you
    -Torn Banner telling you there’s not going to be better bots
    -Other stuff

• Best tip is to simply fire whenever you can, and to position yourself properly.

Also, never stop moving. As soon as another archer starts shooting at you, it’s time to go somewhere else.