My Chivalry launcher no longer shows!

• Hello Community,

I really need to figure this one out. I bought both Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and Deadliest Warrior for my PC via STEAM. The last time I played Chivalry (either game) was about 1 month ago. I recently noticed now that:

1. my Chivalry launcher no longer pops up when you run the game to give me the option to pick between the 2 games.

2. it runs ONLY launches Chivalry: Medieval Warfare when I double click the icon now.

3. in my Steam library, I only see Medieval Warfare and not deadliest warrior, however when I did a search for it, the STEAM browser indicated that Deadliest Warrior is in my library already…. but I don’t see it!!!

I need help to figure out what in world happened.

• They’re replacing the launcher with the built-in steam menu to choose between DW and MW. It doesn’t pop up for some people though… in any case, you can launch DW by right-clicking Chivalry in your Steam library.

• YES!!! THERE IT IS!!! THANK YOU!!! PRAISES DUDEFACE SHA LAMA!!! SHA LEY MA!!! SHA LOOBIE!!!

• I have had this same problem. Please fix it as it does reduce the already strained player-base.

• All of these things are intentional.
    1. Let’s face it, the launcher was stupid.
    2. Open it through Steam. Actually, don’t even. Use the Steam server browser to play.
    3. Yeah, Torn Banner decided that making DW a new game was dumb, so they called it a DLC.