Someone please explain all these rank 60's

• A good friend of mine and I were discussing the sudden influx of rank 60’s that I keep running into in game modes like TO, FFA, LTS, etc.

My question is, are they renting their own servers and bot farming to get those helms? Is bot farming legitimate if you rent and add bots on your own server?

There is NO way that they are legitimate when I look into their steam profiles. I know that custom modded servers do not give out XP anymore (Thanks TB, all those wasted hours I’ve played horde sandcastle for nothing now). So how are they doing it?

• Your avatar may be better than mine.

• @Oy:

Your avatar may be better than mine.

Nothing beats Spock.

Anyway people are mentioning this on the steam forums. These even a rank 60 Australian player now who no one has seen before at all.

All the sale noobs figured out how to hack their rank.

• there are a couple people that are confirmed exploiters

a few of them hacked for the rank

but the vast majority wasted hours of their days just killing bots non-stop in FFA, some abused this admin command that teleports all players in the server in front of your location

for the record i have bot farmed once but it was really boring so i never did it again, only killed like a couple hundred bots

• @zombojoe:

there are a couple people that are confirmed exploiters

a few of them hacked for the rank

but the vast majority wasted hours of their days just killing bots non-stop in FFA, some abused this admin command that teleports all players in the server in front of your location

for the record i have bot farmed once but it was really boring so i never did it again, only killed like a couple hundred bots

Zombo confirmed pleb.

• I don’t think there any legit 60’s in this region. Couple 57’s and 58’s in Singapore and Japan I think. Some Koreans hacked their rank up tho.

• @dudeface:

I don’t think there any legit 60’s in this region. Couple 57’s and 58’s in Singapore and Japan I think. Some Koreans hacked their rank up tho.

For US, I think its only Toby and Pink.

• there are 2 legit rank 60’s in na, sir pink and tobi wan. everyone else used a hack or exploit

• im pretty sure pink just killed a lot of bots on a locked server

i dont think he used any fishy exploits tho

• I got boosted from 38 to 45 a long time ago. Like a year or so. I guess it was a bug or something because I used to always hear about people losing their rank or not being able to rank up. I had the opposite problem tbh, it skipped be ahead a few levels. Now I’m almost 49 ;)

• We’ve got 5 legit rank 60s in EU that I know of.

• Any Rank 60 with less then 1500 hours is a flight pilot with the RAF helicopter squad and a seasoned exploiting cartoon.
    Be in no doubt those types did not play fair and will resort the cheapest way to end your quest of honour in Chivarly.

• @Xylvion:

We’ve got 5 legit rank 60s in EU that I know of.

And who of the level 60 of eu do you think are legit?

• @Oy:

I got boosted from 38 to 45 a long time ago. Like a year or so. I guess it was a bug or something because I used to always hear about people losing their rank or not being able to rank up. I had the opposite problem tbh, it skipped be ahead a few levels. Now I’m almost 49 ;)

It was actually pretty common. People would skip to 45 from whatever. Then very soon after that quite often in the same game rank up to 46.

I went from 44 to 46. Just got 44, two days later 45. Next game got put up to 46.

• @Stuffy:

And who of the level 60 of eu do you think are legit?

Vash, Skyfall, Astral, Mark, S0ldier.

• im legit rank 60, not sure where all the rank 60s come from

• STORMCHAZER is a legit rank 60 too/

• @Hell-Knight:

STORMCHAZER is a legit rank 60 too/

didn’t he farm rank 50 like ages ago?

• @CRUSHED:

im legit rank 60, not sure where all the rank 60s come from

Legit rank 50 -> 60 overnight, totes.

@Albert!:

didn’t he farm rank 50 like ages ago?

Yes, premium quality StormChazer’s premium quality botfarm.

• I am only ranked 55 or 56 but I have virtually quit playing…. last two patches - no flinch/hit trade and chase mechanic pretty much broke the game. Totally wrong nerfing of archers. The game is pretty much dead considering the disappearing private servers and empty Official servers.