Nerf brandistock

• Imo it deals too much damage. /discuss

• Nerf everything please.

• Just wait for that shitty Brandisun skin to come out, then we’ll see a lot more of these threads.

• I simply cannot contain my excitement, honored Oy.

• final fantasy wand brandistronk here i come

• Not-so-fun-fact: The brandistock is the leading cause of penile cancer in men aged 18-35. Nerf it and put an end to this madness, TBS.

• Every time someone feints into slash with a brandistock, god kills a kitten.

• The longranged stab has a to long release time.
    Long explanation:

1. The spear/brandi model is stuck in your model and has the option to instantly hit hit -> So you got to block before it enters release
      2)You cant tell how for into the windup the brandi is -> you got to see then the animation starts and then guess when 0,8 sec are about to end -> but you need to know exactly how much lag there is between you and your opponent so you can substract it from the windup
      3)Ripostes have very different windups every single time, to be save you have to block then you see the animation -> which might be very deceiving
      4)Stabs can be delayed by moving them to the right/left/up and then after 0,4 sec back into the model -> this is liky having a switch for instant hit/last Tracer hit
      Conclusion: You got a 50/50 chance to tell a delay from an instant hit

• lower release on stab a bit, literally impossible to miss with this weapon
    weapon is fine otherwise

• I always get scared when I see a brandistronk, rather fight messer/gs people then brandistronk

• People still complain about brandistock after it’s slash got nerfed? Uwot?

• @Bladek:

People still complain about brandistock after it’s slash got nerfed? Uwot?

Well that is because the slash wasnt what makes is op at the high lvl.
    In my earlier post i discribed that you got to keep your eyes on the brandi all the time so you dont miss the start of an attack.
    But in Teamfights you are bound to lose sight of the brandi at one point. And what are you gonne do if you turn arround and see a pulled back brandi pointing your direction? Yeah everyone is gonne panicparry but maybe the brandi is only halfway through his 0,8 windup how would someone tell?

• teamfight brandi is actually OP

• Its the ultimate kill steal weapon.

Really though the spear is better than it except against knights in team fights.

• brandi’s HTK is way better

you can 2 hit knights and 1 hit maas whats not to like

• @zombojoe:

brandi’s HTK is way better

If you’re the maa or knight theres a lot to not like

• @zombojoe:

brandi’s HTK is way better

Well spear is longer, faster and still 2 hit kills vanguards with an overhead then stab.

• Spear has faster overheads and an instant LMB. The extra reach is negligible.

Brandi one-sh0ts on headshot vs MAA and can 2-sh0t knights with headshot overhead -> bawdy shawt. Has a superior HTK (very big deal) on Knight and MAA IF you headshot, otherwise you might as well have used the Spear for the speed unless that extra Brandi damage means less HTK for your team’s weapons (not often the case when they’re using Muhl and Muhsser. Same HTK on Vanguard in almost every scenario, so Spear is definitely superior in disposing Vanguards.

Brandi is way more manageable now that LMBs aren’t instant attacks. Before the patch, they were just spear-ranged dagger-speed slashes that did Warhammer damage lol. Brandi and Spear overheads are quite readable until they are facehugging, but it’s so slow that you can kick (pray that it doesn’t phase through lmao) or lookdown gamble at that point. Not the same story with sword stab feints!

• brandistock also 2 shots archer/maa/vanguard with just ‘overhead’ leg shots.

• No combo, not that great at 2 hitting knight (not that hard to force a body hit by jumping or so) extremaly slow ‘overhead’. Polehammer is better in every single thing than brandi, brandi feels underpowered imo