Nerf longsword

• Imo it deals too much damage. /discuss

• Stop trolling you silly fin.

• HTK on Knights should definitely be around 10.

Less damage == longer duels == longer fun == better game.

• @Rickvs:

HTK on Knights should definitely be around 10.

I completely agree. This would also increase the realism factor.

I also propose that longsword drag caps to be reduced to 0 so that we can get rid of these drag exploit glitchers.
    Also, remove sprint from knight. It’s unrealistic. And add passive stamina drain to knights because real armor weights 750kg (fact).

• @Kreittis:

I completely agree. This would also increase the realism factor.

I also propose that longsword drag caps to be reduced to 0 so that we can get rid of these drag exploit glitchers.
    Also, remove sprint from knight. It’s unrealistic. And add passive stamina drain to knights because real armor weights 750kg (fact).

Plus most medieval knight vs knight duels ended up in wrestling a match because you couldn’t get through the armor with a sword. So I propose 95% cut damage resistance for knights to the torso in addition the damage reductions already discussed in this thread.

Also have you seen Bronn fight as Tyrion’s champion against the Knight dude in Game of Thrones? I think it’s a really good real world example of how MAAs could dodge attacks in medieval time so stop crying and trying to make this game all about classes you like to play. Even then the spectators were appalled by Bronn’s antics but guess why none of his opponents were heard complaining about dodging? They all died.

Stop trying to nerf every class into oblivion plus Legolas could kill two Orcs with one arrow so no reason in nerfing archers either.

• we know u want ban so just give it to him pl0x

• @Rickvs:

HTK on Knights should definitely be around 10.

We should all just use fork LMBs.

• We also need to heavily nerf the bearded axe. It has FAR too much reach, I almost hit a MaA with an overhead the other day, can you believe that nonsense?

• warhammer needs a nerf, that shit can kill knights in 2 hits, thats cray

• @zombojoe:

warhammer needs a nerf, that shit can kill knights in 2 hits, thats cray

Maul can also kill knights in 2 hits. id like it nerfed as well

• @swagfox:

Maul can also kill knights in 2 hits. id like it nerfed as well

Shields block all damage. I’d like it if some damage seeped through like it should. dat arm strain pls nerf/

• Everybody’s picking up the Maul; I’ve started using it a bit and I can see why o.o