Game and steam crashes randomly during gameplay

• Hey guys,

I am having serious trouble with this game. After playing for a short period of time in a server, about 10 or so minutes on average the game and steam crashes. I have tried EVERYTHING i can think of and find online to fix this (i even went into all of the .ini files in my documents and changed hundreds of settings, which stopped steam from crashing, but didnt stop the game from crashing). Here are my specs:

AMD FX 8350 OC’d to 4.5GHz
    32GB 1333MHz RAM
    2x GTX 470s in SLI OC’d a decent amount with Newest drivers (344.75)
    Windows (10 Tech Preview) and game and steam installed to OCZ Vertex 3 240GB SSD

I have tried turning off SLI, using just 1 of my monitors with SLI all the way on and running all 3 screens with all screen activated seperately. I have no other issues with anything else on my computer, no other game has this issue, i have stress tested my system and it works fine, my temps on both my CPU and Graphics cards are fine, any suggestions…

• @r3xx3r:

Hey guys,

I am having serious trouble with this game. After playing for a short period of time in a server, about 10 or so minutes on average the game and steam crashes. I have tried EVERYTHING i can think of and find online to fix this (i even went into all of the .ini files in my documents and changed hundreds of settings, which stopped steam from crashing, but didnt stop the game from crashing). Here are my specs:

AMD FX 8350 OC’d to 4.5GHz
    32GB 1333MHz RAM
    2x GTX 470s in SLI OC’d a decent amount with Newest drivers (344.75)
    Windows (10 Tech Preview) and game and steam installed to OCZ Vertex 3 240GB SSD

I have tried turning off SLI, using just 1 of my monitors with SLI all the way on and running all 3 screens with all screen activated seperately. I have no other issues with anything else on my computer, no other game has this issue, i have stress tested my system and it works fine, my temps on both my CPU and Graphics cards are fine, any suggestions…

Same here.
    Intel 4770k
    16Gb corsair dominator
    also windows 10 tech preview.
    Which I could be fine with blaming except other games work.

• Sames issues , also windows 10 tech preview.
    Game crashes steam. steam then isn’t running to authenticate the game and it also crashes.
    I have tried everything under the sun to fix,

• nice to know i’m not the only one with this issue. I also, don’t believe this is a Win 10 issue seeing as all my other games work just fine and the Chivalry Beta works fine without any crashes. Anyone from the dev team have any suggestions??

• After some testing found this to be a windows 10 bug. it happens in several games. Steam crashes then crashes game… Not developers fault…

• @TitusPhuk:

After some testing found this to be a windows 10 bug. it happens in several games. Steam crashes then crashes game… Not developers fault…

what other games cause you this issue? I haven’t had that issue and would like to try a few of those games to see if I can track down the issue and maybe a fix.