Unable to launch/find Deadliest warrior.

• Whenever i try to launch Dedliest warrior it just starts up cmw. Even when i start it up via the steam page. What do?

• Right+Click on Chivalry in your library and then you can select Deadliest warrior.

• Can’t you ‘hotfix’ it? … I have to tell everyone I bought the to bundle how to start it :/

• This should pop up automatically for everyone, but for some reason it doesn’t. Ensure your Steam is up to date.

• @DaGGyzo:

Right+Click on Chivalry in your library and then you can select Deadliest warrior.

Yes that works, and just pressing play in steam works too. But why have a launcher that let you select wich one to start, when it only starts CMW anyway? (ChivLauncher.exe) and no possibility to create a shortcut on desktop.
    Some of the mates I gave the bundle too don’t normaly use steam for more then one or two games, and don’t even know that you can start it from within steam.
    Any switch to add to the shortcut to make it run CDW?

• I mean you can just go into your deadliest warrior folder find the exe and make a shortcut of it. I don’t know the exact location but it should be something like C/programfiles(x86)/steam/steamapp/common/chivalrymedievalwarfare/UDKgame/CDW/binaries/64bit. Or 32bit if you want to run that version. But the exe should be in there. I know it exists somewhere.

• Lemon, if you run DW from the binaries it just launches MW.

Also, the -cdw switch no longer works, sorry pigmachine.

• Used to not do that. Used to launch DW properly.